The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

They played a weird commercial last night during Supergirl. They showed barry making out with Patty and her possibly finding out about his powers. That stuff didn't even happen yet in this episode.

The cgi of sharkman looked good to me. Not sure where the hell he was hiding though. Dude was tall as a house.

This was worse than last week's filler ep.

Snow just having matches for the professor on deck was funny to me but she's being more prepared with things regarding Ronnie I guess. Still ridiculous how casually they approached both matches.

Best part was Earth-2 Wells return. Apparently he got beef with Zoom too. I found it weird Jay wasn't in this ep at all when last time we saw him he was convinced to stay until things were handled with Zoom. You'd think he'd be able to help when the professor got sick.

When does that Legends of Tomorrow show air again? Next year? Dude was making all sorts of hints to some women that helped him with his powers.

:lol: @ Man-Shark. Just everything about him. From his look to that quick L.

Oh yeah, I ignored it cuz I wasn't interested but damn what kind of horrible woman is Iris' moms :smh: This is beyond foul. You keep a man's son from him for over 20 years? Like what was her reasoning? Joe gets Iris, I get the baby boy while I'm still an addict trying to get clean? I mean if anything, more reason to stay at least until the baby boy is born.

I was indifferent to the entire story line. Now I pretty much hate this character. Can't wait until she dies.

Iris better do the right thing and tell her dad he got a son.

Last edited:
I hope there's another swerve and the son is fathered by barry's dad or the evil professor wells.

The way they were trying to get the kid to do the fusion thing seemed kinda wrong. Saying it was a way to fix the wrong the explosion did to him. What? Dude is basically combining with another person and that seems worse than tearing your acl. Plus Caitlyn telling him he could be a hero, she forgot to mention he'll be risking his life a bunch of times like her husband who just recently died and he won't have a normal life anymore.

Are they gonna go with Iris's brother being Zoom like in the comics?
Or nah?

Are they gonna go with Iris's brother being Zoom like in the comics?

Or nah?

Probably...

... going to be Wally West

EdsrHtS.jpg

:lol: @ Man-Shark. Just everything about him. From his look to that quick L.

King Shark actually and I believe he has always been portrayed as joke in the books.

And yeah, cgi on him looked great. Maybe that's why his role had to be short. :lol:

Last edited:
Suicide Squad is versions going to have a hard time topping that cgi, my worry is that they'll likely go with a different design (Assault on Arkham version?) and people will see the tv show be the better version despite his short scene.

Last edited:
I was definetly not expecting them to bring out the shark dude that damn soon. All those hints they were dropping I figured we would be waiting until the second half of the season like grodd. I thought it was pretty cool though. As boring and lame as this whole iris mom thing is I guess we finally know how they are going to introduce wally west.

Plus Caitlyn telling him he could be a hero, she forgot to mention he'll be risking his life a bunch of times like her husband who just recently died and he won't have a normal life anymore.
Yeah that part was poorly written and unconvincing in the scene where he decided he wanted to be a hero and help when before he was adamant about wanting no parts of it.

Him just up and leaving town like that was weird too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom