The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

He was never really a main cast member but recurring so I guess he got fired and relies on cameo spots.

I don't think he's a worse actor than his brother.

I don't think he got fired, he probably declined to be on the X-Files show but didn't burn any bridges so he could do some cameos here and there.

Dude is going to be in two films (currently filming) so I don't think he's struggling.

Looks like he got killed off and then came back for a guest role. Now he may not have been fired but it looks like it was either that or he quit.

I didn't' say he was struggling just talking about him not being on this show. I'm sure he can get work elsewhere.

His character being off the show was really weird since he had just returned and seemed like he was going to be part of the team. That cw money not good enough to have him stay.

Damn. She wants everyone to be thirsty.

Can't wait to watch my bae Caity Lotz on lot. Hope the cheesiness isn't on the level that it makes my brain hurt.

It happened later in S1 when they had to explain how Reverse Flash got to the past and what he did while staying there.

They really didn't show dude's OG face enough for it to stick in ppl's minds and then they really ran with Wells being Reverse Flash writing wise.

He basically killed failed to kill young Barry and instead killed his moms. Future Flash just goes back to his time. RF loses his speed to time travel and has to conserve what he has left so he decides the only way to get it back is to make sure the Flash gets his powers sooner so he can then have him be fast enough to time travel for him. So he does this by kill Wells's wife and then stealing his DNA to wear his face as a mask and then he kills Wells.

Back
Top Bottom