The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

Fam I Hate Barry with a passion , man turning easy box down like its nothing .

Yeah I don't like how they're writing him like this. Dude shouldn't be this damn beta man. I bet the movie version is going to be alpha as hell.

Yeah I don't like how they're writing him like this. Dude shouldn't be this damn beta man. I bet the movie version is going to be alpha as hell.
We were discussing the possibility of Ezra Miller being the first gay Flash a while ago, which I think is very likely.

We were discussing the possibility of Ezra Miller being the first gay Flash a while ago, which I think is very likely.

I can see that. The actor + the hero makes sense.

Looks like they'll be visiting Earth 2 in the second half of the season so hopefully we'll see some Patty there, maybe as a hero or villain in leather.

all I want from a gay flash is to have him constantly trying to flirt with batman while batman gets more and more annoyed 

Bit off topic, but who else is watching Legends of Tomorrow tonight? 
glasses.gif

I'll peep if it don't conflict with nothing. If it does catch it on demand.

Should we just discuss Legends of Tomorrow in her for now or make a thread? or just wait and see if it's actually good first?

I'll be watching. They have like 9 castmembers. Wonder how they'll balance screentime. Sara's my bae though so they should show her the most.

Someones going to have to make a thread. Would be weird to talk about it in length here.. 

The episode is already out to stream though im about to watch it when I get home. 

Someones going to have to make a thread. Would be weird to talk about it in length here.. 

The episode is already out to stream though im about to watch it when I get home. 

Yeah I was going to use Spoilers if I talked about it in this thread..

The idea that this Flash ep is gonna be the Reverse Flash's origins is cool and interesting but confusing as ****.

If Eddie killing himself retroactively killed RF and ****** with space-time there should be no origin that needs to happen cuz Eddie' future blood line have all been wiped out :lol:

Why was Barry giving Bae the cold shoulder?

He should've kept clapping those cheeks before she left.

But that phone call she made at the end?
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom