The Flash (TV series)...Anybody in their late 20s and up remember this show???

It was out in 1990 but got cancelled after 22 episodes�
nerd.gif
�I thought it was a good show�

....more like late 20's and up.

...yeah, i remember watching the premire of this show. loved the suit. it looked suede to me back then.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

....more like late 20's and up.

...yeah, i remember watching the premire of this show. loved the suit. it looked suede to me back then.

yea, you're right lol

I cant see the vid, at work.

Is this the one, with the episode where he was running from a missle and ran back in time?

Yea I used to faux with it.

flash-john-wesley-shipp.jpg

Following the success of Tim Burton’s visionary Batman, in 1990 CBS green lit a live-action television drama based on the DC Comic character, The Flash. The Flash was one of the most expensive shows on television to produce at the time, costing upwards of a million dollars per episode, and featured a soundtrack by Danny Elfman and costumes by Stan Winston, no strangers to big-budget cinema. 
Ultimately, The Flash lasted but one season, airing from 1990-1991. 

Considering the revival that the superhero genre has enjoyed in recent years, blossoming into the 2011 slate of big-budget films like Thor, Captain America, Green Lantern, and X-Men: First Class, it is a perfect time to review this overlooked television show, 20 years after its original run. Should Warner Bros. green light a film based on the character, comparisons to the original television series will be inevitable. 

read more here http://www.comicbookmovie.com/the_flash/news/?a=50957

Originally Posted by solarius49

DOG this was worst than the live action spider-man tv show
laugh.gif
 i agree.

although at the time i was like 10 years old and this was the coolest thing on TV.

This is the one where he's like a lab technician/cop, right? I can't seem to remember but, is he playing the Barry Allen version?

Originally Posted by donmega

This is the one where he's like a lab technician/cop, right? I can't seem to remember but, is he playing the Barry Allen version?
Yeah. I would have loved if it was Wally West instead
tired.gif

Wally West in 1992 wasn't a good character though; do you really want to watch a show about a Flash who was a jerk, had a huge fat friend, won the lottery and then blew it all and was constantly doubting that he could ever be better than his dead uncle?

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Wally West in 1992 wasn't a good character though; do you really want to watch a show about a Flash who was a jerk, had a huge fat friend, won the lottery and then blew it all and was constantly doubting that he could ever be better than his dead uncle?

Hurley?

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by solarius49

DOG this was worst than the live action spider-man tv show
laugh.gif
 i agree.

although at the time i was like 10 years old and this was the coolest thing on TV.

i guess you guys haven't seen the OG Captain America movie
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I remember, thought it was the best thing on tv back then. Next time I saw the actor who played Flash on tv, he was Dawson's dad. 
laugh.gif

I remember it, and it was ok. Didn't really miss it. I think it was due to being in a bad time slot. Either it was on Fri/Sat night at 10pm or something.

Originally Posted by beh235

I remember it, and it was ok. Didn't really miss it. I think it was due to being in a bad time slot. Either it was on Fri/Sat night at 10pm or something.

They started moving it around without notice and you couldn't even find out when it was coming on.

Back
Top Bottom