The Following: Episode 15.....Season Finale - Finally.

pretty sure joe faked his death. in the episode before the finale or the one before that, he keeps rewinding hardy saying something like 'you cant kill me; i'm already dead.' the whole re-born thing was just a diversion from the real purpose of that scene, which is joe getting the idea to fake his death. the forensic people are probably followers. he could have left some teeth/dna behind too.

Ordering takeout while damn near all of Joe's followers are still on the loose :smh:

These writers are going to have to do better or this show will be canceled.

I dont think there's even a 1% chance Joe's not coming back as the villain.
He'll be back. Sadly. Show's still gonna be horrible.
I liked agent Debra Parker's character and we know she aint coming back.
Iceman is the other decent character besides the Baconman.
Im angry Emma's gonna be back. I just hate that actress. :smh:

I finally saw the finale after almost 2 months. Had no choice as there was nothing to watch anymore.

What a horrible ending. 
mean.gif

On episode 5 right now on netflix.
So no one is going to give me a heads up on how good this show is, huh NT?
Queue the late pass gifs/memes

Yall coming back for another season of abuse of logic and common story telling sense? :lol:

As much as I see the commercials, I just smirk and say there's no way you're getting me to watch this again.

I know money is a factor but it'd be great if Bacon just dipped on this show to like be in Expendables 4 or something.

Fools... you're all tuning into season 2!  I know I will! LOL  

How can I abuse the show if I don't watch it!?

Last edited:
Season 1 was all over the place, that said I'll be tuning in for the second season.

It's hard for me to just up and quit a show no matter how convoluted it gets (i.e. Dexter).

On episode 5 right now on netflix.
So no one is going to give me a heads up on how good this show is, huh NT?
Queue the late pass gifs/memes

What are you talking about bruh? Read the thread. Most of us hated the show.
oh really? See the problem is I read the first couple of posts on the first page and then I went to the last page and posted. I doth not knoweth what others had posteth on thou pageth. So your telling me to stop right now?

oh really? See the problem is I read the first couple of posts on the first page and then I went to the last page and posted. I doth not knoweth what others had posteth on thou pageth. So your telling me to stop right now?

If you like it you should keep watching. The writing is so bad on this show but theres a somewhat interesting storyline going on. Also cant hate the Bacon man. Having said that yeah I think Ill watch the second season just because some shows are finishing up (American Horror Story) and I need something to watch

Last edited:
I'm not watching the second season. Too many good tv shows out there to waste time on this foolish show again. I was able to stay away from "the killing" after the first season.

Mehhhhh not even excited for this season, probably will watch tho. I am excited for Blacklist returning on NBC 
pimp.gif

I have to admit I am curious about what happened after the final scene of last season. Not sure if i'll just google it later.

RESURRECTION!!! Looks like a promising season. Are they split up now into 2 groups now?

Back
Top Bottom