The Friendzone vol r/niceguy

I definitely see where she's coming from... Might actually agree with her :nerd:

http://theplacetorant.com/ugly-creepy-guys/

It's the same as guys not wanting ugly chicks trying to get their attention. I immediately shut down ugly or fat chicks. If a girl isn't interested in me then I keep it moving instead of annoying her. I'm usually oblivious when cute girls try to get my attention since I think them being nice to me doesn't mean anythinf.

I definitely see where she's coming from... Might actually agree with her :nerd:

She has great points. A lot of women think like that and it's understandable because who wants to be with someone they aren't attracted to?

it seems like she's talking like she's going to be young forever. So instead of looks being equal to love, they're more important. Attraction can't only be about looks. It can be about drive, redeeming qualities, etc

Initial attraction is ONLY about looks though. And that's the most important thing for getting a guy/girl...first impression and initial attraction.

Be vulnerable with your emotions and intent. Friendzone is rooted in fear and insecurity. Own up to your emotions and be direct about it with women. If you like a woman, let her know you do, directly.

The issue is way more complicated for some dudes. Some guys have absolutely zero confidence and zero purpose in life which puts them in a weak position with women because these men come from place of need rather than mutual interest. When you become needy to fill a void in your life (purpose and confidence) that should be independent owned by you. 

I' could type a long essay, but I'm gonna sum it up.

Nice guys think that women appreciate someone being easy going and think they like things to go smoothly.

Life is already hella easy for women, on a societal level. people kiss their @** 24/7.

they like difficult men because it shakes their world up. They almost look at a man they way we look at games. if it's too easy, we're not interested. if it's too hard, it's not worth the time.

I definitely see where she's coming from... Might actually agree with her
nerd.gif

The only point I agree with is the double standard that if an attractive guy walks up to her its ok but if the dude is ugly then it's creepy. Everything else she's said is laughable.

One thing I've learned about "nice guys" and the dudes in r/foreveralone and r/foreverunwanted is that as much as they hate "Staceys" for only wanting to be with "Chads" and saying that they're creepy and unattractive, is that they won't even pay attention to girls that are unattractive in their eyes or give them the time of day. Funny that nice guys want girls to lower their standards for them but have incredibly high standards themselves.

Last edited:
What is a Chad and what is a Stacy?

In R/foreverunwanted and r/foreveralone A Chad is a normal guy with average to above average looks that has average to above average social skills. I think it comes from the stereotypical guy in movies that's usually named Chad. Stacey is just a female Chad.

Idk if it's just me but I always thought its kind of suspect for guys to be judging other guys looks to begin with

Idk if it's just me but I always thought its kind of suspect for guys to be judging other guys looks to begin with

Take a look at the r/foreverunwanted sub for context. These dudes consider themselves below average to ugly in their. Not unheard of for a topic to start off like this " I know I'm really ugly but why do Chads always have to remind me that I'm ugly". It's a circle jerk of the worst kind.

She's just more shallow than most women. Based on her logic, any hot woman that's with an unattractive man is 'lying to herself' or 'settling'.
She must not know how attraction works. Everybody can appreciate an attractive person, but it's not an end-all be-all, for many. Women especially. They find other more substantial things attractive, like protection, financial security, confidence, intelligence and morals.

100% this chick is getting cheated on by some "hot" guy, and either she is oblivious or just can't figure out why. I'm assuming this chick is bad, and if a guy knows how to pull a bad cocky chick like this PLEASE believe she's not the only one he has on his team. And that's another point. Some women don't want to deal with the attention that a 'hot' guy brings along.

Judging and discussing are different. We all judge. Now if you are going to point out an attractive man to the homie the same way you would point out a fat ***. That's suspect.

Women complicate things for other women too, which i find hilarious.

Some knowingly play "hard to get" which will program a man to think that women just put up a front when she's really interested. Same with the women that act mean or uninterested when they secretly like the guy (like helga on hey arnold).

One thing I've noticed is that some women think that the things that work on women will work on men. like when chicks on tinder have mad photos with other men. women are typically more interested in men that get attention from other females, but it doesn't really work the same the other way around.

I remember back in 07 i was hanging with a decent chick that was a nurse making good money, had a nice car, new townhouse. she was feeling me and was OD cocky, thinking that I was feeling her due to that other stuff. chick fall back.

women legit think their looks are power. when a guy doesn't give them that attention they crave and are used to, it scrambles their circuits.

social media makes things muuuuch worse.

She's just more shallow than most women. Based on her logic, any hot woman that's with an unattractive man is 'lying to herself' or 'settling'.
She must not know how attraction works. Everybody can appreciate an attractive person, but it's not an end-all be-all, for many. Women especially. They find other more substantial things attractive, like protection, financial security, confidence, intelligence and morals.

100% this chick is getting cheated on by some "hot" guy, and either she is oblivious or just can't figure out why. I'm assuming this chick is bad, and if a guy knows how to pull a bad cocky chick like this PLEASE believe she's not the only one he has on his team. And that's another point. Some women don't want to deal with the attention that a 'hot' guy brings along.

I disagree with you. If she doesn't find her partner attractive then she's settling...like you said, because he has some other quality. She's using the ugly guy for his "protection, financial security, confidence, intelligence and morals." Son reread that. That's an EWD list in the making. Just because you get rejected physically doesn't mean you can make up for it in other areas. That's it right there. You have been rejected unless you wanna list your redeeming qualities and make it worse. We've seen how that works out via EWD.

Any girl that his her stuff together will already have all those qualities herself. Won't need a male provider. She's not gonna pick an ugly because he has those qualities if she's hot. She's gonna find a guy who she's attracted to and also has all those qualities.

So yeah, those things matter when the girl lacks them. And you can take advantage of said females by flexing whatever they lack and giving that to them. But that's all you are to them. Something they need, not something they want.

Ive been to the amigo area man.

Its not a fun place ill tell you that.

Its like when you was in middle school and they was hoopin at recess.
Dwayne and ron were the best players so they picked squads
but they aint pick you.....then ron says
"youll play the next game man" and youre like " tru...tru 8)
So youre standing there on the sidelines watchin em play...dribblin the ball they aint want cuz the channels were too wide.......and occasionally they would lose the ball outta bounds really far and youd be like "i got it" ...then run and get it...give a firm chest pass back.
Then when the game was over youd be all excited....tap tap pull ya sneakers....stretch a little....then the teacher would blow the whistle and recess was over.

Then dwaynes like "awww damn ima pick you first tomorrow dog...were gonna run these cats" and youre like "hell yea man"

But he never picks you...and everyday you show up...retrieving the loose balls....showin em ya little dribblin skills.....but everytime its your turn to play the game recess is over.

:rofl: :lol: :rofl:

The beauty of true confidence is, a man that is TRULY confident can read her article and simply laugh and shrug it off, regardless if he met the 'hot qualifications' or not because a confident man doesn't let someone dictate his worth.

How many women have sworn that they didn't like a certain guy, then you look up 3 weeks later and she's with him, or pregnant by him. In many dating situations, women are unsure of what they want. If you let an Internet article bring you down :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom