The Friendzone vol r/niceguy

If you really want to get a girls number, have your FRIEND go up to her and tell her that you're interested. A little shyness = HUMBLENESS. Besides, girls like to see when you're putting in a little extra effort.

you're welcome
No offense brah, but this is a weak mans approach. I hope you were joking

If you really want to get a girls number, have your FRIEND go up to her and tell her that you're interested. A little shyness = HUMBLENESS. Besides, girls like to see when you're putting in a little extra effort.

:x

theres a difference with being introduced by a friend and your friend telling a girl youre interested.

the latter is not the move.

Last edited:
 Originally Posted by WorldBreaker  

Originally Posted by Doozy122  

No offense brah, but this is a weak mans approach. I hope you were joking

I guess it depends on the girl?
Nope

The extent of son's posts are like that, I don't think it's a joke. Once or twice, fine, but he does the 'beta' all the time. At some point you're kidding yourself.

That move only works if you're a boss and you send one of your goons over to summon her over.  If you're not a boss it's not the move

what if your an ugly boss tho?

like dog **** ugly?

like you go out on halloween as yourself because you can't find a costume scarier than your ugly *** face ugly?

is being a boss enough?

:nerd:

@Doozy122 has a long history of those types of troll posts.

laugh.gif

obviously trolling. the confidence at which he's spewing it contradicts with the lack of confidence that the posts imply.

Roosh V has an interesting book on game called Bang.

I fell into it a few time when I was younger. It was due to my lack of confidence. Stemmed from childhood trauma. Got older and realized they were feeling me but I would wait too long to close, so they'd be over it.

I have to say I don't believe in the FZ anymore. Its all about taking advantage of the moments presented. And the easiest way to shake it is to move on to other chics. Pull back from giving the chic your attention and let her see u having a good time with other women.

Bam, it'll happen when least expected

If a job tells you they don't want to hire you, would you keep showing up volunteering?
Somebody got it right earlier: it is legit like a love spell. dudes get mesmerized by these chicks.

If a job tells you they don't want to hire you, would you keep showing up volunteering?
Somebody got it right earlier: it is legit like a love spell. dudes get mesmerized by these chicks.

yeah why not? maybe i didn't properly convey my worth yet :D

I have a friend or two in the said zone. I feel bad for them...but at the same time don't?

Does that even make sense? lol

But who here is continuing to pursue chicks that aren't interested in therm? 
laugh.gif

I'm not about that. In fact, I don't think anybody in this thread is.

I'm confused as to how that analogy bears any resemblance to the topic at hand. 
laugh.gif

I have a friend or two in the said zone. I feel bad for them...but at the same time don't?

Does that even make sense? lol
yeah it does.  

you feel sorry for them for what they are going through but then don't feel bad because they are puting themselves in that situation and should know better

I feel bad if a dude gets rejected, but if he continues to pursue the girl that rejected him then that's his own fault for wasting his time. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
yeah it does.  

you feel sorry for them for what they are going through but then don't feel bad because they are puting themselves in that situation and should know better
Unfortunately some don't. They think the girl is playing hard to get blahablahblah. And broads love to lead cats on. I had this older jawn try it with me last year. Flat belly, big boobs and even fatter butt. I felt that she was feeling me and the. When I asked her for the digits and she tried to hit me with that age schift acting like she's a top of top broad. Talm bout you can dTe my sister. I just walked away and began mingling with other chicks and got a few numbers. She started going extra hard everytime I see her. She got a bit more aggressive and even introduced me to her daughter. Started flirting with me and saying some crazy schift in front of other chicks.

single guys have all sorts of outlets nowadays with all the social media and **** pic apps

if you aint hitting anything you slackin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom