the girl who sits next to me just died

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Some of yall really do try way too hard, though.

RIP
Foreal.

Reminds me of this girl in my middle school, 8th grade, asthma attack...
tired.gif
R.I.P.

i was thinkin about this today u neva kno when ur last day can be u jus gota make every day worth it 4real

my old neighbor got shot at a football game 2 weeks ago.

ya may have heard about it, melody ross. whats even more ironic is that i also know the dude who shot her
smh.gif

true story
this cute cheerleader im friends with (not really hangin outside of school friends, but still friends...)
has epolepsee so she has seezures every now and then. yea ive been sitting next to her while shes had them before
ohwell.gif

sad

this happened to me twice during high school. the first time it happened, it was a history teacher that i had during intersession. he was fine during the timethat i had him. he was mad cool. come the first day of school, he was gone. died in his sleep from a head injury he got the weekend before we came back on. hetraveled the world and everything. the stories that were left untold...
smh.gif

the second time it happened, it was a friend from another history class i had. shot in the back of the head while trying to buy some ice cream. died in hismoms arms. a victim of gang violence.
smh.gif

R.I.P to both
tired.gif

when i hear things like this i feel so lucky to be alive...it keeps whatever im going thru right now into perspective...

Did she die while sitting next to you?

This thread is lacking something so it can makes sense to me

PICS

Originally Posted by KL9

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Some of yall really do try way too hard, though.

RIP
Foreal.

Reminds me of this girl in my middle school, 8th grade, asthma attack...
tired.gif
R.I.P.
Its crazy when people die from asthma attacks.

Its easy to forget that it's a chronic illness. I'm glad my asthma is mild.

You probably won't see how precious someones life is just by sitting next to them, but somewhere, someone is dying inside coping with it.

There was a kid in my homeroom freshman year of highschool....dude was mad quite and carried a bookbag that was almost twice his size. (being thats all ireally knew of him). 3rd week of school, there were police cars and an ambulance outside our school on the main street...come to find out ol' dude got hitby a car....wasnt seriously affected by it but thats as close as I can relate.

Originally Posted by Kobe jordan

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

Since your 16 im guessing you are a junior in HS.. And you are in ALGEBRA 1 C'mon son

RIP
no, its algebra II, i took algebra 1 and geometry already and i have 3.4 gpa... C'mon son GET ON MY LEVEL

laugh.gif
he said 3.4 you got a lot of dudes above you

Back
Top Bottom