The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

the recent prices plus the expected surge of NDC pairs is giving me confidence i can pull a 9.5-10 for under 250 

Is it possible to have shoes delivered a day early? Apparently my Gloves just arrived in Oakland (a where it goes before heading to my local UPS) and normally shoes I orders from Nike don't arrive that early. Just curious cause it would be dope to have them already lol.

Paying Homage the Nice Way.! I Got Mine.! #Lakers

Last edited:

Only pair I'll pass on are those AllStar joints, they are garbage. I'll grab OSU's, Lakers, and Miami's later, gotta let the wallet breathe

Last edited:
Is it possible to have shoes delivered a day early? Apparently my Gloves just arrived in Oakland (a where it goes before heading to my local UPS) and normally shoes I orders from Nike don't arrive that early. Just curious cause it would be dope to have them already lol.
fam i live in vallejo i had the same thing before...and UPS people be taking there precious time...smh and they know they can deliver it earlier than its regular shipment. Ehh who knows tho...It does say oakland in mine as well...

Last edited:
I was going to get them from UPS Thursday but I saw the tracking and it says that they're actually getting here a day earlier... Can't wait on tomorrow! :smile:

I'm still soooo salty i missed outon the SCs. Nike did me dirty. >: i was up, I got in, even added my size to cart manually and with no bot. Thought I was winning. Got through everything but the end. Just kept saying order processing with that little circle and never finished. 1/2 an hour later, no gloves in cart; no order went through. :smh:

Last edited:
I'm also a size 13 and as much as I like the Gloves i cannot justify paying over $250 for these.
I saw a sz 13 on Ebay end at $281 this morning shipped and I passed.

The SC colorway is nice but I don't see myself wearing it too much, grren is kinda tough.
I have two pairs of the black pairs, 1x white, 1x Oregon state and 1x of the black/purple.
All those pairs will be rocked. The SC pair would be just for collecting purposes.

Anyway, the hype on the buying end is not too great so I think you will be able to get them
at a reasonable price.

I would of bought the SC joints & passed on all those meh colorways. You would of ended up saving some dollars & still owned the two necessary joints. If anything whites could of been copped later on at discount prices. I'm just saying....

Meh colorways and necessary joints are completely subjective. I'm just saying....

I've had a package ship a day early before. Atleast your package already reached Oakland, mine is still in Long Beach. So I know I'll be getting them Thursday. lol.

Ever since Nike started using 3 day select, I get packages early all the time. When DBs dropped, I ordered my wife's frees Saturday morning, they showed up on Tuesday in Cali. They were originally scheduled for Friday because of the holiday.

Cool, thanks for the responses guys, hopefully it comes early, I really want to see them in person after seeing pics lol.

Cool, thanks for the responses guys, hopefully it comes early, I really want to see them in person after seeing pics lol.
Im in LA, and mine were suppose to come Thursday, there showing up 13miles from my home in Sylmar at the moment. And i can vouch i got my DBs early as well.

Pair I ordered for my homie is in sylmar as well... Wonder if they'll show up a day early?

Last edited:
Nike is shipping fast lately. I did the fastest delivery for my db foams. Arrived the same time as my friends order he did with free shipping. Waste of 25 bucks

I'm still soooo salty i missed outon the SCs. Nike did me dirty. >: i was up, I got in, even added my size to cart manually and with no bot. Thought I was winning. Got through everything but the end. Just kept saying order processing with that little circle and never finished. 1/2 an hour later, no gloves in cart; no order went through. :smh:

I hear ya. I had the same exact thing happened to me. I even bypass the kobe prelude 1 just so I have more time with the glove.

Back
Top Bottom