The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

I hear ya
laugh.gif

As soon as I hear OSU in relation to GP I think

I feel like if the OSUs were limited alot more people would "appreciate" them... but Im glad they weren't as I love the colorway and they were a very easy cop
nthat.gif
Crazy how young he looks in those pics, especially the first

He used to sell mad tree when he was over at oregon state.. ya ain't here it from me though
happy.gif

And that photoshop
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I see these going for a little over 300 once the market drys up. There so nice in person, breakin em out in the spring

Last edited:
That's not bad, a lot of people getting their pairs Wednesday and Thursday too so maybe more will be for sale this weekend

Still looking for the SC glove in a 13. :smh: What's a reasonable resale price have you guys seen?

I know 13s are hard to come by but other sizes I've seen anywhere from 250-300 so maybe a 13 will be a tad bit more

Damn :frown: Found somebody at the buy n sell section for $310, might just pull the trigger :smh:

I would wait at least a week or 2... More people bought these to flip/trade than to rock and these wont "dry up" for a while. People will be getting their NDC pairs this weekend and there should be even more pairs on the market soon.

They made much more of these than any other SC release and Paytons have never been too popular among the masses or beasts. I bet you can score a pair for no more than $250 in the coming weeks.

Last edited:
I would wait at least a week or 2... More people bought these to flip/trade than to rock and these wont "dry up" for a while. People will be getting their NDC pairs this weekend and there should be even more pairs on the market soon.

They made much more of these than any other SC release and Paytons have never been too popular among the masses or beasts. I bet you can score a pair for no more than $250 in the coming weeks.
I hope you're right!  And on top of that,  people will be scrambling for those Gamma XI's and Blk/Red I's which will make most forget about this release.

I'm also a size 13 and as much as I like the Gloves i cannot justify paying over $250 for these.
I saw a sz 13 on Ebay end at $281 this morning shipped and I passed.

The SC colorway is nice but I don't see myself wearing it too much, grren is kinda tough.
I have two pairs of the black pairs, 1x white, 1x Oregon state and 1x of the black/purple.
All those pairs will be rocked. The SC pair would be just for collecting purposes.

Anyway, the hype on the buying end is not too great so I think you will be able to get them
at a reasonable price.

I see, thanks for the input guys! I might just wait for now and see if I can get one down the road.

These bad boys came in today. Had to go up half a size on both since I didn't find the gloves in 12.5 and I don't think the made the kobes in 12.5

I'm more excited about the gloves. They looked like some trashy fakes in the pics. In real life they look really nice. The leather is nice and soft but the inside rat fur and the white toe area aren't to my liking.

Don't know if I can wear the kobes as I'm in my late 20s. 

These bad boys came in today. Had to go up half a size on both since I didn't find the gloves in 12.5 and I don't think the made the kobes in 12.5

I'm more excited about the gloves. They looked like some trashy fakes in the pics. In real life they look really nice. The leather is nice and soft but the inside rat fur and the white toe area aren't to my liking.

Don't know if I can wear the kobes as I'm in my late 20s. 
ill rock them for u im 21 lol

I'm also a size 13 and as much as I like the Gloves i cannot justify paying over $250 for these.
I saw a sz 13 on Ebay end at $281 this morning shipped and I passed.

The SC colorway is nice but I don't see myself wearing it too much, grren is kinda tough.
I have two pairs of the black pairs, 1x white, 1x Oregon state and 1x of the black/purple.
All those pairs will be rocked. The SC pair would be just for collecting purposes.

Anyway, the hype on the buying end is not too great so I think you will be able to get them
at a reasonable price.

I would of bought the SC joints & passed on all those meh colorways. You would of ended up saving some dollars & still owned the two necessary joints. If anything whites could of been copped later on at discount prices. I'm just saying....

I would of bought the SC joints & passed on all those meh colorways. You would of ended up saving some dollars & still owned the two necessary joints. If anything whites could of been copped later on at discount prices. I'm just saying....

Yes, that's true and a good point.
Certainly, I could have waited on the white pair and the Oregon state pair since they will probably sit.
However, i'm still hopeful i can get the SC's for $250 . As i said, it doesn't seem like there is a great demand for them.
Looks like a lot of dudes who purchased them bought to resell. We will see.

Seen the whites in person... The white toe cap was my biggest complaint (in photos) and Imo, didn't look too bad in person. The "Rat Fur" was something that I didnt think looked too bad in the photos, really drove me crazy in person.

I was debating on getting the white or tripling up on the Black. Going the black route.

The OSU's are starting to grow on me. Still would like to cop a black pair someday.

Back
Top Bottom