The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Been waiting a long time for these! These were SO futuristic and ahead of their time, 15 year later we have JB parading around this abortion of a sneaker the XX8 and its literally just a hightop version of these.

People asking bout pics. I remember my boy rocking these in high school zipped up and with little tight fitting jean/ankle. It looked smooth with a black polo.

Might as well...

Guys its almost March... whats going on? will we be getting these are not thats the question so i can sleep? wasn't it October 2013 what he said last year?

^^^ :lol: yeah, I just want the basic black /white colorways and perhaps a sonics colorway... but that's it.
I wouldn't be mad if they released that miami heat PE colorway either :smokin

^ Taking my PS abilities to the limit! 
laugh.gif

This is VERY rough, but you get the idea.

Not sure how I feel about the colorway (not exactly as cool as I though they would look haha) but the PS is spot on with my request. Thanks for taking the time and sharing your talents!

^ I actually like those. I don't know if it would be necessary to get them if the Air Zoom GP's retro'd in that colourway though.

I just hope Nike doesn't make a GP hybrid. They need to relax with the hybrids.

^ I actually like those. I don't know if it would be necessary to get them if the Air Zoom GP's retro'd in that colourway though.

I just hope Nike doesn't make a GP hybrid. They need to relax with the hybrids.
They already did a hybrid for these....

nike-zoom-flight-club-1.jpg

Were those really a hybrid though? I mean like Nike mashing all of the GP sigs into one sneaker with significant style cues from all of them. Similar to the Barkley, Penny, and Jordan hybrids.

Not interested in seeing the GP equivalent of the 6 Rings, Spizike, Son of Mars, Air Max A Lot, Sharkalaid, Sharkley Air Max Sensation :x or any other nasty hybrids they made. I'll admit I like the 1/2 Cent's and maybe one or two others, but Nike needs to just retro the proper shoes.

Back
Top Bottom