The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Another pic of mine. We need more pics!
Might as well...

This guy. 
mean.gif

laugh.gif

What I do?? :tongue: :lol:

Where's yours?? Go ahead and post them up and break my heart.

Were those really a hybrid though? I mean like Nike mashing all of the GP sigs into one sneaker with significant style cues from all of them.
they were more of a tribute hybrid of all da flight sneakers that came before...

nike-zoom-flight-club-4.jpg

nikezoomshoes-0679.jpg

if you notice da colorblocking and midsole/outsole lines it basically a remix of da air flight 89..these were subtle genius.

Nike_Air_Flight_89_306252006_1.jpg

Last edited:
personally never was a fan of club ones,

Ambitious design, seemed like a good concept that fell victim to bad execution/materials.....the shoe just screamed Mervyns special to me at the time.

cant say the same for the MORE/MUCH uptempo hybrids :x at whoever signed off on those joints

as far as the zgp's im really only in the game for the blk pair, but would be curious of a cool retro + cw something like the max orange rookies....

Last edited:
Were those really a hybrid though? I mean like Nike mashing all of the GP sigs into one sneaker with significant style cues from all of them.
they were more of a tribute hybrid of all da flight sneakers that came before...

if you notice da colorblocking and midsole/outsole lines it basically a remix of da air flight 89..these were subtle genius.

Good eye. I never caught the cues from the Air Flight 89's. I actually got the Ben Gordon PE.

Are thes still dropping in April?
Sorry if it's been asked but I don't really follow these. I also am wondering the release date?

Uh... Title says October.

Were these pushed back from March? What's this about April?
The white cw was supposed to be released sometime next month, but I will pass on that and wait for black/white or heat black/red/grey cw and some new cw they decide to make if it is a good new cw then I will buy it. Hopefully 20 cw rumor is true.

Last edited:
Black/white and White/black, those are the only colors that need to be released.

2 pairs of each, even though I'm selling almost all of my collection.

black and whites, and if they do da miami P.E.'s ill cop..other then that da whites is game time decision depending

on da grain of leather.

Saw the pics for these. They look bloody awesome. Only visual difference is that the heal tab that says flight is red instead of white. Quality looks decent.

Obviously can't tell what they've done with the zoom. Real excited for these

Also the nike on the tongue of the cover is white instead of black. Not ideal but I can definitely live with these changes

With these being retroed and the xx8s I'm hoping the pippen v is retroed next. I love zipper shoes

Back
Top Bottom