The greatest rapper of all time died on March 9th...RIP Christopher Wallace

my bad if someone posted but i was just on the C train in BK and i had to do a quick memory lane...dude was the greatest for real

with out a doubt the greatest to ever do it....

This goes out to those who choose to use disrespectful views on the king of NY
F that, why try, throw bleach in ya eye
Now ya brelin it, stash that white #%%, i'm scalin' it
conscience of ya nonsense since 88, sold more powder than, johnson and johnson

Ummmm we usually make these post on March 9th G... Did I miss something *looks left at the calendar and sees November 12*

85e25bd44e74c83954ea95035166cfe4d04856e.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Ummmm we usually make these post on March 9th G... Did I miss something *looks left at the calendar and sees November 12*

I thought I was trippin also. Easily top 5, but not the GOAT to me. But, I can respect people who have him #1.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

word? its november? read my post and than question...

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

my bad if someone posted
Oh, don't worry. We're all used to the repetitiveness by now. It happens every day.

What's tomorrow's Biggie thread lookin' like, y'all?

at least its not another post about using extra quilted to wipe his %!#.... ima remind yall everyday too with a new BIG post so this legend does not get sweptunder the rug like most rappers that die... tomorrows post is soldiers boys grill collection...stay tuned

Originally Posted by youngJEDIFRESH

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

my bad if someone posted
Oh, don't worry. We're all used to the repetitiveness by now. It happens every day.

What's tomorrow's Biggie thread lookin' like, y'all?

at least its not another post about using extra quilted to wipe his %!#.... ima remind yall everyday too with a new BIG post so this legend does not get swept under the rug like most rappers that die... tomorrows post is soldiers boys grill collection...stay tuned

**Kanye wiping his ##@

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

random groupieness FTL...
Yea the title was pretty random just make it a Biggie thread he died to soon he is one of the greatest but not the best imo but if someone says heis the GOAT I wouldn't argue against it.

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

Rakim + Nas + Jay > BIG. May he rest in peace though.

BIG>>>>Jay hands down

BIG>Nas. ill give you an argument there its a close call. Those are my 2 favorites of all time but i think overall BIG is better. I mean BIG spits it sonice, he got me into hip-hop so hes got a nice place in my heart

And rakim really started modern age Hip-Hop so ill give you Rakim, id still take BIG as 1 but Rakim is a good argument. I wont argue with anybody that putsRakim as #1 on their all time list

but also yeah these posts are usually made on march 9th
smh.gif

i still dont see how yall can say this dude wit 2 albums is oh so great... pun was a better rapper btw...

I've always said this, even back then, but Pun never had a Puff Daddy machine behind him so there's no point arguing anymore. But that Biggie &Pun song would've been oh so
eek.gif
pimp.gif

too bad it never was
ohwell.gif

jay-z is clearly better than nas (by a LONG SHOT)

i still dont see how yall can say this dude wit 2 albums is oh so great... pun was a better rapper btw...

no and no.

Pun is better than BIG?? I must be the only one who heard that 2nd Pun album . . . %!*% was GARBAGE BTW . . . At the end of the day BIG died batting 1000. Imean you can't use his death against him, he didn't choose to die . . . I mean "life is short is what some N said/ not if you measure life . . .By what one did and he lived" . . . Just like Nas said . . . And now look at what BIG did in his lil bit of time in the spotlight, dudes owe they careersto BIG, he birthed Ns style

Finess Sosa where's that 10 Reasons BIG is THAT dude list . . . Post that %!*% son . . .

Back
Top Bottom