The greatest rapper of all time died on March 9th...RIP Christopher Wallace

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Wait.

Chicago has no legends?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

After you clicked "post" I don't even know how your computer let that bull !+!@ go thru...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by youngJEDIFRESH

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by youngJEDIFRESH

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Ummmm we usually make these post on March 9th G... Did I miss something *looks left at the calendar and sees November 12*

85e25bd44e74c83954ea95035166cfe4d04856e.gif

word? its november? read my post and than question...

[Biggie's Playa Hater] YOU %$$@*#* FOOOOOOOOL!!!!! [/Biggie Playa Hater] Read your title and then read what I said... While you're at it WASH YA FACE!

and as far as Time's rating scale goes... its largely based off commercial appeal so you have to take it with a grain of salt

dont be mad cause the Chi has no legends B... i'm not one to start E-Beef but if thats ya flava it is what it is.

now im not from chicago but im assuming you never heard of common before.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Yo I really don't see what dudes see in Jay-Z... really I don't.

Longevity does not equal legendary.

Everyone counts what Jay does outside of rap to consider him the greatest and how long he's been in the spotlight, and the B he has wifed up.

I could see, and not argue, with someone saying that Rakim is the greatest, but anyone else nah I can't see it.

To me BIG is the GOAT and the only one that was close to him is/was NaS or Eminem based on MC'ing and overall skill.

BIG > Jay-Z

NaS > Jay-Z

Pun > Jay-Z

Eminem > Jay-Z

I know you're going to come in here Time and say oh Em doesn't spit about nothing really that people can relate to... guess what neither does Jay-Z unless you're a kingpin drug overlord or something.

Most people can't relate to most of the stuff Jay-Z raps about in the first place I know he raps about other sh.. too, but let's be real his persona is that he is kingpin that went legal beagle.

Jay-Z is so average man it's like I feel like I'm in another world when I go through his library trying to understand and accept why one would think he is the GOAT, but I still haven't found it.

Honestly when I listen to my iPod and it's on shuffle and plays some old 50 I like that sh.. more than a lot of Jay-Z's material.

I know most of ya'll think Uncle Murda is wack, and I'm not saying that he's better than Jay neither that of 50, but I can relate to and understand a lot of the sh.. that they spit because of how I came up.

Jay hardly gets burn on my iPod while I always bump those mentioned in my post.

In the raw art of rapping with lyrical skill and wordplay Jay-Z can't hold a candle to those four that I posted up above... BIG, NaS, Pun, and Em.

I said it once and I'll say it again Jay-Z is overated and only gets the glory that is bestowed upon him because of how rich he is, how long he's been in the spotlight, having Beyonce, his status as a Mogul, and etc., but none of that has to do with rapping. Take all of that away and people wouldn't be saying that about him.

Look how much praise NaS gets and he's nowhere near or has accomplished what Jay-Z has with the media and public eye, but he always gets mentioned with the GOAT's because of the quality of his material... as should anyone being considered in rap as being the GOAT.

Jay-Z has never made me go
eek.gif
ever... yeah a few cuts that I feel from him here and there, but that's about it.

I'm not hating because I always listen to his new stuff or his past hot sh.. too. I really liked the beginning of "Come and get me" on Volume 3, and I always ask his fans to mention some songs that would lead me to believe that he is the GOAT but as always they always mention everything outside of rap to try and prove their point.

I cosign this statement 100%.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

eminem > nothing...

dude is a joke... stephen king of rap... he's good but at the end of the day its all science fiction...

being a drug kingpin may b fictional when talkin about MY life... but SOMEBODY has done it and the %%%* is interesting... as much as she annoys me im not interested in killin my moms...

and we all know drugs is the ONLY thing jay talks about...

and nas? this dude dont even b on beat all the time... listen to the intro of "untitled"... hell even his feature on my president is black is GARBAGE...

yall just dumb...
3fe25fcedc52f50a2f64a6e9de7a246ea021a33.gif

eminem > nothing...

dude is a joke... stephen king of rap... he's good but at the end of the day its all science fiction...

being a drug kingpin may b fictional when talkin about MY life... but SOMEBODY has done it and the %%%* is interesting... as much as she annoys me im not interested in killin my moms...

and nas? this dude dont even b on beat all the time... listen to the intro of "untitled"... hell even his feature on my president is black is GARBAGE...

yall
I'm just dumb...

Fixed.

eminem > nothing...

yall just dumb...
[my inner nas groupyness] Yeah but that +%%+ is off beat in a dope way
pimp.gif
[/]

Nasty Nasir Jones is the GOAT imo

sure theres biggie and jigga verses better than a nas verse and vice-versa.

so thats what brings about the stalemate. anyone of those 3 could be considered GOAT (along w/ Ra, Slick, Em, Pun etc)

BUT my fav. Nas verses always trump my fav. other rapper that could be GOAT verses. see?

hence, nas is GOAT imo.
voice, lyrics kid's the total package. (his voice is lightyears beyond jays but only SLIGHTLY better than Big's)

i mean he's Nasty Nas lol what other rapper has a nickname so suitable?

Biggie Smalls?
Hov'? (ya i know hov cuz u 'came b4 all this %!%' whatever)

he's God's son (Ra was the God MC so perfect nickname)

Back
Top Bottom