THE GREATEST TRAGEDY IN SPORTS vol LAvsSAC

I'm sure some of you guys have watched these videos, but just a reup. I especially like the dramatic soundtrack. Anyway, we have all heard the whispersthat the NBA is a phony market. Stern is a dictator blah blah. But really start thinking about it...how far did, and DOES, his reign reach? did he createMicheal Jordan? Shaq? Now, I KNOW Micheal is the best player ever because he has done amazing things without presence of ref's and without Phil Jackson.But I start to think maybe some of this was magnified by the ref's at times...I wonder if i've wasted my time in admiring the era for having Michealwin all those championships...I mean, he takes his team to the finals with the best record ever after coming back from retirment almost as if Stern is saying"oh i missed you i missed i missed you! here take this!". regardless, im glad i was intelligent enough through my younger years, even NOW, to notwatch too much televised sports. wwf in its prime was more sincere with its flagrant fakeness. ...Also, what is up with Stern playing magic tricks with theKnicks lol

I'm sure some of you guys have watched these videos, but just a reup. I especially like the dramatic soundtrack. Anyway, we have all heard the whispersthat the NBA is a phony market. Stern is a dictator blah blah. But really start thinking about it...how far did, and DOES, his reign reach? did he createMicheal Jordan? Shaq? Now, I KNOW Micheal is the best player ever because he has done amazing things without presence of ref's and without Phil Jackson.But I start to think maybe some of this was magnified by the ref's at times...I wonder if i've wasted my time in admiring the era for having Michealwin all those championships...I mean, he takes his team to the finals with the best record ever after coming back from retirment almost as if Stern is saying"oh i missed you i missed i missed you! here take this!". regardless, im glad i was intelligent enough through my younger years, even NOW, to notwatch too much televised sports. wwf in its prime was more sincere with its flagrant fakeness. ...Also, what is up with Stern playing magic tricks with theKnicks lol

pimp.gif

wow in all honestly i like lakers but wow after watching all that it was pretty bad. But shouldn't this be in sports forums?

wow in all honestly i like lakers but wow after watching all that it was pretty bad. But shouldn't this be in sports forums?

Sac
pimp.gif

Beasts back then
devil.gif
they shoulda won...they shoulda won
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

watchin them play made me a bball fan