THE GREATEST TRAGEDY IN SPORTS vol LAvsSAC

we still talk about this in the 916 to this day. We shoulda won the championship in 02 homes
smh.gif

Tom Brady fumble in 2001 vs the Raiders....

Just watched it on NFL Network... that !%$* was CLEARLY a fumble
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

kings have never recovered as a franchise. (Raiders neither for that matter). horrible. they were a beautiful team to watch too.

kings have never recovered as a franchise. (Raiders neither for that matter). horrible. they were a beautiful team to watch too.

we still talk about this in the 916 to this day. We shoulda won the championship in 02 homes
smh.gif

rocked the throwback kings jersey to school (wit matching pinwheel) and everything
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

smh.gif

rocked the throwback kings jersey to school (wit matching pinwheel) and everything
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

laugh.gif

That's a bad rule...not a bad call

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

laugh.gif

That's a bad rule...not a bad call

I'm a die hard Raiders AND Kings fan. The tuck rule and Game 6 happened in a 6 month span to me, and both teams have been terrible sense. It makes mewonder how I am still even a fan.

I'm a die hard Raiders AND Kings fan. The tuck rule and Game 6 happened in a 6 month span to me, and both teams have been terrible sense. It makes mewonder how I am still even a fan.

It was ridiculous how bad Sacramento got shafted, that was a great team and they would have won it all.

I have had trouble taking refs seriously ever since that game.

It was ridiculous how bad Sacramento got shafted, that was a great team and they would have won it all.

I have had trouble taking refs seriously ever since that game.

Back
Top Bottom