The happiest city in the U.S. VOL. PROVO

I'm from NYC and didn't expect it to make the list.

This is list is for "HAPPIEST" city in the US, not Most Poppin. We have everything under the sun in our city - food, clubs, culture, events to keep us occupied. But I'm not going to lie to say that its a Disneyworld type place to live. We get so stressed over catching trains, busy sidewalks, traffic, not getting hit by a cab or idiot on a bike, pay out the *** to live in a sardine can, dealing with the NY 'tude, crap weather for months out of the year...

At this point in my life, its a love/hate relationship. I am going to milk this city for what its worth for another 13 years, then when I turn 40, I think its time for me to take my talents to a suburb outside of San Fran (which IMO is essentially a baby version of NY but with better weather, less traffic, and nicer people)

How did Philadelphia not make that list?! You mean living in a city yourself doesn't change the fact that it's terrible?

Are you from Philly?

Honestly I never really hear anything about Philly besides cheese steaks and the fresh prince.

My dude you bumped a year old post to discuss the weather? Provo sucks. BYU provo cool guys are the absolute worst.

My dude you bumped a year old post to discuss the weather? Provo sucks. BYU provo cool guys are the absolute worst.

Provo sucks? ....so, is that your....Verdykt?

Did you go to BYU? Oh btw you'll find douches at all colleges haha

Last edited:
Born and raised in Orem/ Provo boss. Provo/BYU douches are a special breed.

I don't, I can't really see a difference. I guess I don't kick it around douches.

I've only been here for two years, it's been a pretty good experience.

TONS of free stuff, and concerts for hella cheap.

Utah Is okay but lettuce be serious look at who they surveyed and tell me this shouldn't turn into another ______ thread

I believe #2. I have a boy from Boulder and he's always happy and you won't ever catch him without a smile. That or he's always smoking that good stuff.

I wonder how they measure this because I'd be anything but happy if I had to spend the rest of my life in Naples or Marco Island

pretty sure Provo is one of the most conservative towns in the USA. That don't sound very happy to me papi

These type of lists are all comical and a waste of time. Its so subjective.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-
The objectivity is within the subjectivity.

Yes, everyone has a differing view of happiness. But within your criteria for happiness, does your current city meet that set of requirements?

Back
Top Bottom