*The Hunger Games Trailer* 11/14

pimp.gif
Will have to check this out, I've heard the books are good but never actually read one

Been waiting for this movie to come out. If you haven't read the book you should because it doesn't disappoint.

Just heard about this at work today.  I'd never heard of the book or movie before.  Looks interesting.

Originally Posted by Cali Fresh

Been waiting for this movie to come out. If you haven't read the book you should because it doesn't disappoint.

so i have been hearing, i hope to be on the 2nd book by this movies release

This trailer got me real interested.  Might check out the books when I have time.  How many books are in the series?

Originally Posted by shogun

This trailer got me real interested.  Might check out the books when I have time.  How many books are in the series?

it's a trilogy, and lol at trying to beat the dark knight, I don't think it's trying to do that as it opens in march and not during the summer movie season. either way 2012 is looking
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
for movies!

Dang. Looks good.

At the Dark Knight comment, I don't think any movie is going to beat TDKR next year. Movie has so much hype haha.

Finished the trilogy in about 4-5 days while on vacation.
definitely a good read... quick paced

look forward to the movie.. based on the trailer..it looks true to the storyline.

Back
Top Bottom