The I want a bae - The Single Thread

What he means is don't settle but just chill and let em come and dismiss/fire them as you please. I think at least.
If so, I misinterpreted. Felt he meant there will be desperate females as last resorts, if/when an attractive bachelor feels social or family pressure to settle down.

If you're decent looking, chicks will choose...

That being said, you still gotta put yourself out there. You can't have a strict "go to work-go home schedule" and think you're gonna come-up on a decent chick.

Im Gen Y. WTF is dating? :lol:

Just because you are ******* exclusively. And going out together. And spending all your time together. Does not mean you are dating.

Use the "d" word and you clingy creep :rofl:

I'd rather be a lifelong bachelor than settle or be stuck for the sake of appeasing social norms.

Repped. Aint nothing wrong with this.

All the divorces on my feed in 5 years will be hilarious to me. Dont een care.

All these "Im getting married cuz that's what you do" ****** amuse me. Especially in this day and age where marriage has no benefit to the male. You are basically signing off your kids and half your **** to the female.

Last edited:
A lot of us is going to have to realize that we wont end up with one of the girls posted in these appreciation threads...

I been single for 8 years. Been dating, hooking up etc during that period. All my friends are wifed up. I still don't feel pressure. Good girls are EXTREMELY hard to come by in this day and age. Most girls who wanna be bae around my way got major baggage or deep down sub-consciously are not ready. I don't have time for ether. I rather focus on the gym, my career and do things I really enjoy.

Last edited:
I been single for 8 years. Been dating, hooking up etc during that period. All my friends are wifed up. I still don't feel pressure. Good girls are EXTREMELY hard to come by in this day and age. Most girls who wanna be bae around my way got major baggage or deep down sub-consciously are not ready. I don't have time for ether. I rather focus on the gym, my career and do things I really enjoy.

This man knows
:nthat:

I've been single for 4 in the half years and it's hit or miss. It's cool to talk to different women and see what they're about. At times, it sucks because I know I'm a relationship type dude and SOME women are just not worth my time. I had opportunities to get with a few ladies within the 4 in the half year span, but some of them have unrealistic expectations that I can't meet. For a minute, I had anger towards women, but I started to think outside the box and realize that every women you talk to isn't going to be into you, so sometimes taking a "L" could be a good thing for the possible future lady down the line. My last relationship didn't end too well and it took me awhile to get over it, (She got over it the day she dumped me) but looking back, she obviously isn't the one for me. Right now, I'm talking to this girl I got high interest in and we are taking our time. We hang out and speak everyday. I even got introduced to her family, which is a good sign, so I'll see how this goes. She is very supportive! It just seems like things are sort of falling in place. I'm waiting for my date to go down to Glynco, GA for FLETC (Federal Law Enforcement Training Center) for the United States Secret Service, which is a start of my career and possibly have a GF that was there when i didn't have much, so I guess I should be grateful. Let everything fall in place...

Back
Top Bottom