The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta believe that if Elway and Kubiak saw franchise QB potential in Brock there's no way they would have let him leave.

anyone watch Last Chance U on Netflix?

pretty interesting glimpse into JUCO powerhouse EMCC

Last edited:
He wears women's clothes, what type of answer did you expect?

Ruben Randle been trash. He was called out mad times by coaches for lack of effort in games and practice. They tried to trade him but no one wanted him and he would have been cut last year but we had too many injuries at WR.

So much talent; so little life skills.

I was tight watching that lol. Like my dude literally all you have to do is show up to class and they can't even do that; they're in the middle of no wher so it's not even like if you cut you have something to do.

I was tight watching that lol. Like my dude literally all you have to do is show up to class and they can't even do that; they're in the middle of no wher so it's not even like if you cut you have something to do.

That's how just about all the best JUCO players are. All they need to do is just show up for class and not completely **** up for a year or two then they can go play at a D1 school but they can barely ever do it :lol: they're away from home for the first time in their lives and would rather just skip class all day get high then go play ball

Ruben Randle been trash. He was called out mad times by coaches for lack of effort in games and practice. They tried to trade him but no one wanted him and he would have been cut last year but we had too many injuries at WR.

Dougie better do something with dude..

Least we know for damn sure that shhh wasn't going fly with chip

That's how just about all the best JUCO players are. All they need to do is just show up for class and not completely **** up for a year or two then they can go play at a D1 school but they can barely ever do it :lol: they're away from home for the first time in their lives and would rather just skip class all day get high then go play ball

But why we always front like the same exact behavior isn't seen in a percentage of non athlete undergrads too. :lol:

seriously, man. so frustrating to watch :lol:

But why we always front like the same exact behavior isn't seen in a percentage of non athlete undergrads too. :lol:

It is but a lot of those types don't really have much of anything going for them towards their future. If you have gifts that can take you places and get you a full scholarship, college degree from a great university and possibly put you in a position to go pro afterwards and get paid for it then you have nobody but yourself to blame for not utilizing the gifts you were born with.

Alotta the players been failed a long time before they even got to JUCO ...something simple as just going to class wasn't even required sometimes before they got there so they damn sure ain't gon get that concept all of a sudden :lol: :smh:

Still on them at the end of the day tho , if they really serious about it they gon make it happen ...if they're not then th talent gets wasted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom