The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benjamin Allbright ‏@AllbrightNFL 3m3 minutes ago
James Harrison, Clay Mathews, Julius Peppers & Mike Neal facing 10 game suspension if non-cooperative w/ NFL PED inquiry by 25 August.

10 games? :\

NFL probably wants those guys to hand over their personal cell phones and all of their emails

It's not like that's a breach of privacy or anything. If they have nothing to hide, why not let Roger and his minions go poking around in the personal lives of you and your family?

NFL disciplinary process is such a joke :lol:

NFL says James Harrison, Clay Matthews, Julius Peopers, Mike Neal have till Aug. 25 to give interviews on PEDs - or face Aug. 26 suspension.

I don't get this, what is this about? Test results, or like newspaper interviews, what're they talkin about?

Their names were attached to the Al-Jazeera report. Same report which alleged Peyton used his wife's name for shipments of HGH from an Indianapolis clinic.

Washington Post later confirmed once he got the heads up from an Al-Jazeera letter sent to his agent Tom Condon, Peyton hired Ari Fleischer and sent two goons to the clinic intern's momma's house before the report was made public.

...but our lovable retired Sheriff was recently cleared by Roger. So no worries my friend, the league will get to the bottom of this, and keep The Shield shining nice and bright for us fans. 'Murica. :pimp:

Last edited:
NFL says James Harrison, Clay Matthews, Julius Peopers, Mike Neal have till Aug. 25 to give interviews on PEDs - or face Aug. 26 suspension.

I don't get this, what is this about? Test results, or like newspaper interviews, what're they talkin about?

Their names were attached to the Al-Jazeera report. Same report which alleged Peyton used his wife's name for shipments of HGH from an Indianapolis clinic.

Washington Post later confirmed once he got the heads up from an Al-Jazeera letter sent to his agent Tom Condon, Peyton hired Ari Fleischer and sent two goons to the clinic intern's momma's house before the report was made public.

...but our lovable retired Sheriff was recently cleared by Roger. So no worries my friend, the league will get to the bottom of this, and keep The Shield shining nice and bright for us fans. 'Murica. :pimp:

@curtmenefee: By threatening suspension 4 not cooperating re unsubstantiated claims, NFL just made it heckuva lot easier 4 public to blackmail players

Yep...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom