The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
2pquow7.gif

Blackmon lit it up.
DGB has done nothing except have the potential.
He's done nothing and is seemingly lazy if you let the Titans tell it.

I mean he had 32 receptions for 549 yard, averaged 17.2 and had 4 TD's as a rookie

that isn't nothing

Kenny Stills as a number 4 receiver had that last year. (Just about spot on).
As a "potential number 1" that's nothing.

lol can't be mad at Stillin...
If you're an Eagle, no matter what, you're golden.

I like DGB, curious to see what happens. They wanted him gone after just one season though. Said there were a lot of issues.

Ruben Randle getting cut?

can y'all let me live for a little bit?

my receivers are Nelson Agholor, Rueben Randle, Josh Huff, Chris Givens and Jordan Matthews is currently hurt :x

This dude must've been smoking loud in the locker rooms. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

1 season b, he had to have been acting a fool didn't he have a bunch of issues in college?

Still hoping he doesn't turn out to be another Blackmon :smh:

Blackmon lit it up.
DGB has done nothing except have the potential.
He's done nothing and is seemingly lazy if you let the Titans tell it.

DGB been this same guy everywhere he's been.
He's all potential, nothing more. 4 tool guy who can't get his head out of his own ***.
Lazy, bad character and self absorbed, good luck Igles

Josh Gordon practiced for the first time yesterday. Won't play in the preseason game this week but might play in the game vs the Bucs next week.

What' are the odds of Peyton being clean but the others not being?

None of them are clean.

Buc Em knows

can y'all let me live for a little bit?

my receivers are Nelson Agholor, Rueben Randle, Josh Huff, Chris Givens and Jordan Matthews is currently hurt :x

flourish, my man. flourish. in fact, i wish ALL the NFC East teams good luck except the G-men. hope y'all treat them like the village whipping boy

Josh Gordon practiced for the first time yesterday. Won't play in the preseason game this week but might play in the game vs the Bucs next week.

that's way too much time for him to fail another drug test and get suspended

Is anyone else just waiting to see him get popped for smoking again? I don't want that to happen, but I'm just waiting on it. Be nice to see DMX happy again with his Browns getting some wins with a solid team.

I actually have faith in Josh this time around but no point in trying to justify it lol. just gonna have to wait and see.

Last edited:
Hasn't he been seen multiple times partying with Manziel? He wasn't drinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom