The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
trying to slander the GOAT Peyton like that

View media item 2134466

ain't slander when it's true, bruh....

Has he ever been suspended 4 games for anything...?

Sounds like slander to me then.

sounds like naive sheep logic to me :nerd:

we all know he retired so he wouldn't have to get busted and serve that suspension. common knowledge. fax.

not srs

Sounds like a kangroo courtroom to me.

A lot of butthurt emotional shenanigans and accusations being thrown around with no merit or actual proof found. Sounds like a good, clean, field generals name is just being drug through the mud. Some dirty hippy bostonian that is clutching to the low hanging brady sack that is holding all the manning lies just swinging back and forth.

i know. Patriots are a horrible organization.

trying to slander the GOAT Peyton like that

View media item 2134466

ain't slander when it's true, bruh....

Has he ever been suspended 4 games for anything...?

Sounds like slander to me then.

sounds like naive sheep logic to me :nerd:

we all know he retired so he wouldn't have to get busted and serve that suspension. common knowledge. fax.

not srs

Sounds like a kangroo courtroom to me.

A lot of butthurt emotional shenanigans and accusations being thrown around with no merit or actual proof found. Sounds like a good, clean, field generals name is just being drug through the mud. Some dirty hippy bostonian that is clutching to the low hanging brady sack that is holding all the manning lies just swinging back and forth.

i know. Patriots are a horrible organization.

Agreed that a whole lot of action is being taken without any actual proof. Agree 100%

Still crazy the defending champs will be starting either Mark Sanchez or Paxton Lynch this entire season.

NFL says James Harrison, Clay Matthews, Julius Peopers, Mike Neal have till Aug. 25 to give interviews on PEDs - or face Aug. 26 suspension.

I don't get this, what is this about? Test results, or like newspaper interviews, what're they talkin about?

Their names were attached to the Al-Jazeera report. Same report which alleged Peyton used his wife's name for shipments of HGH from an Indianapolis clinic.

Washington Post later confirmed once he got the heads up from an Al-Jazeera letter sent to his agent Tom Condon, Peyton hired Ari Fleischer and sent two goons to the clinic intern's momma's house before the report was made public.

...but our lovable retired Sheriff was recently cleared by Roger. So no worries my friend, the league will get to the bottom of this, and keep The Shield shining nice and bright for us fans. 'Murica. :pimp:

i recall manning and his wife being interviewed by the league already and also opened up their medical records. wonder if harrison, clay and peppers will open their medical records as well.

...Auntie Cam gotta chill though.

Cpm8gK-VUAA85_j.jpg:large

h.
Yay, that's my QB. Time to bounce back (dive) into the new season. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Well eagles definitely ain't sticking with the choir boys only goody two shoes anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom