The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's preseason and we shouldn't overreact but that dude Dak looks real legit. Like really. Dallas has finally found a decent backup.

I know it's preseason and we shouldn't overreact but that dude Dak looks real legit. Like really. Dallas has finally found a decent backup.

If he really is legit; they found more than a decent backup, they found their heir apparent.

If he really is legit; they found more than a decent backup, they found their heir apparent.

How fitting would it be for them to have a QB take and earn his shot in the preseason end up taking over the starting job almost the exact the same way that Romo did about a decade ago :lol:

Last edited:
How fitting would it be for them to have a QB take and earn his shot in the preseason end up taking over the starting job almost the exact the same way that Romo did about a decade ago :lol:

There's a clip of Dak scrambling for a 20 yard touchdown and they panned over to Romo soon after, son looked a little heated [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Karlos Williams released?

*cue the I think my team should pick him up because of the connections between my QB and him*

:lol:

There's a clip of Dak scrambling for a 20 yard touchdown and they panned over to Romo soon after, son looked a little heated [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Romo spooked. :lol:

Meanwhile 50 yard strike to Ted Ginn for a TD

View media item 2139363

Last edited:
Is it true Karlos came into camp at 261 [emoji]128563[/emoji]

My dude was eating GOOD.

Damn, NFLN gotta triple header today. That's at least four quarters worth of starters on TV.

Our O line is sh*t. ****.

Tyrod just shook the **** out of Janoris Jenkins. I'll be stunned if he didn't tear up his knee.

Last edited:
TyGod 
smokin.gif

NFL on the shuttle to a wedding is glorious

It only took me 7 hours to get to Boston, I hate this **** drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom