The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NFC West intrigues me quite a bit...

Carson is cowering and I don't know if their window is still wide open (it's open, but not as wide)
Seattle's O-line is a major major issue (I'd still peg as favorites, AZ is overrated)
St. Louis is the definition of mediocre, yet they have the defensive personnel to make this kinda interesting, despite recent track record (As much underrated as AZ is overrated. I can honestly see them sneaking this division W).
Niners suck and little faith, but playing devil's advocate they have little to lose and may sneak a few W's within the division....Not likely though.

1. Rams
2. Seahawks
3. Cardinals
4. Niners

Last edited:
NFC North:

If I weren't a Vikes fan, I think I'd be taken serious, but I believe it's their division to lose.
Rodges will always pose a threat, so nothin is a gimme, but a few W's of theirs were lucky and a trend has them losing those games this year...Still not discounting. A-Rodg is a baddd man. :smh:
I'm relatively higher on Detroit this season, but think they're a class behind Minnesota at the moment. I think they may surprise.
Chicago's offense can be dynamic. Receivers are nice and maybe more than that and Langford is solid (I really like, actually)...Cutler is the same (uber-talented, yet prove it!...Many years into career, mutliptle changeover in O-coords notwithstanding), why should we expect any different at this point?

1. Vikings
2. Lions
3. Packers
4. Bears

Love me some Romo, but what's realistic at this point?
Eagles complete changeover, but a lot to be excited about. One of the Wentz supporters and believe he's legit/real deal for the future.
HTTR = willful hope. Can't say i completely doubt, but I'm not a buyer after only onse season of 'just above mediocrity.' I'd like to root for Cuz, but not a true believer...Pass...
Giants...Hmmm...Offensive weapons with a still clueless Eli..What is of their defense? Hmm, I say...

1.Giants
2. Cowboys
3. 'Skins
4. Eagles

NFC South is a chore.

Saints are blahhpissass****on defense...Still have a decent young core...Brees is still there!
Matty Ice is still Matty nice to me...Very good QB, but that defense :x Even Tru getting beat down in preseason
Cam...Caaammm..Was a staunch supporter, probably always will be, but something wreaks...I just don't feel like betting on another repeat.
Bucs...Hmmmmmmmmm....Jameis is the ****!...Running game is better given Jameis' abilities...Defense is stout and probably underrated...I like this team, so **** what you think.

1. Buccaneers
2. Falcons
3. Panthers
4. Falcons

Last edited:
Rams finally gonna pull thru after a decade of being next up huh Lenny

Cards still got it tbh

Last edited:
AFC West:

I said Raiders were serious about building something back when it was the OG expendable squad...Ya'll can't kill me right now because I'm trying for unbiased, but Carr is a slinger and I'm less sold on him than many...Buutt...I like what da Raidazzz are doin' and that's for sure..
Chargers...Huh? Who? What?...Nobody cares about these slums right now...Sounds about right for a team due for a playoff birth.
Broncos...So, ya'll wanna hate on Peyton, eh? Say that any quarterback could have gave them a SB ring last year, eh? Stupid *** foolios. Sanchez is in a battle with Siemian....I'd like to cheer for him, so maybe I will, but that don't smell like repeat..of nothing..passs! metaphorically? Ha!
Chiefs...Defense, check! NT's favorite Q, check! great run game possibly despite Charles, Check!..I like...I really really like.

1. Chiefs
2. Broncos
3. Chargers
4. Raiders

Cards still got it tbh

Hard Knocks tickles me.

I fancy myself as a guy who holds no bias towards Seattle....*Fry look*....Seriously, I love Russ...Love him...Lockett was my dude before he go drafted by Seattle (nice *** kid too!)...Talent is evident, but that O-line is a massive concern, **** what a Brock or Mitch or Salk say...(might have said the same, but bro...I do not like what they have there)...It's a concern.

F*ck *** Blair. :smh:

Last edited:
AFC North:

I was on him from day 1, so might as well circle back. RGIII is the truth!
Pittsburgh was my summer SB pick, but not Bryant, less Bell for 3 games, easy excuse to pass on these dudes...LB's crew is looking really nice to me though.
Cincy...Eh...Time to fall off. It's time...Goodbye
Baltimore...Probably thought less about them anyone this off season...Ripe for a playoff run, most likely then.

1. Browns
2. Ravens
3. Steelers
4. Bengals

AFC East..

Reign, over...BB and TB the mortals...Gronk and Edelman injuries will align at worst times..Pats will drop.
Tyrod m-****'in Taylor...Grasp, my dude.
Jets: :lol:..fall from grace. Fitz ain't no savior. I kinda like him though, so not upset if proves me wrong.
Miami....Miami...Miaaammmiii...No idea :lol: I support Tannehill more than most...Not sure of supporting cast, but feel something in my gizzard that says playoffs

1. Buffalo
2. Miami
3. N.E.
4. Jets

Last edited:
You were definitely not sober when you wrote these predictions but you picked the Bucs to win the division so ima let it slide

Miami....Miami...Miaaammmiii...No idea :lol: I support Tannehill more than most...Not sure of supporting cast, but feel something in my gizzard that says playoffs

I always knew I liked you my man. I hope Teddy B goes off this year...Miami Boy :pimp:

Last edited:
You were definitely not sober when you wrote these predictions but you picked the Bucs to win the division so ima let it slide

He has the Pats third in the division and Miami in the Playoffs so I'll take it too :lol:

Last edited:
But yeah my dude is faded. Aside from his bold predictions, he thinks the LA Rams still play in St. Louis :rofl:

Last edited:

Cards still got it tbh

Hard Knocks tickles me.

I fancy myself as a guy who holds no bias towards Seattle....*Fry look*....Seriously, I love Russ...Love him...Lockett was my dude before he go drafted by Seattle (nice *** kid too!)...Talent is evident, but that O-line is a massive concern, **** what a Brock or Mitch or Salk say...(might have said the same, but bro...I do not like what they have there)...It's a concern.

Look man I dont disagree :lol: I said its still the Cards division until futher notice

Oline is and has been the elephant in the room

And what u typed out is literally what Salk would rant about :lol: while Brock tries to bend reality to present optimisim :lol:

Cards still got it tbh

Hard Knocks tickles me.

Look man I dont disagree :lol: I said its still the Cards division until futher notice

And what u typed out is literally what Salk would rant about :lol: while Brock tries to bend reality to present optimisim :lol:

I think the Cards are the most talented team in the league. Issue is that Carson Palmer is 36 and injury prone. He gets hurt and they become the Cowboys of last year.

Cards still got it tbh

Hard Knocks tickles me.

I think the Cards are the most talented team in the league. Issue is that Carson Palmer is 36 and injury prone. He gets hurt and they become the Cowboys of last year.

They kinda remind me of the Broncos, but other than Carson falling apart, they'll still be near the top

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom