The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just impressed he could type all that in that state, I could barely text a sentence last night

It took me almost a half hour to post with correct grammar a simple few sentences a couple weeks back. No doubt he was wasted seeing his picks. I salute the homie for making it through that many post while lifted.

Karlos Williams is only a couple of pounds heavier than Blounts listed playing weight right now,if he can shed a few pounds he could be a work progress.

Dude can definitely do more at RB than Blount

Last edited:
we're talking karlos williams. an overweight, can't make the bills, karlos williams.

i'm 100% content with blount, bolden, white :lol:
Karlos Williams last year was better than all three of those guys. If he can shake the weight he'd be the best back on that team IMO.

It took me almost a half hour to post with correct grammar a simple few sentences a couple weeks back. No doubt he was wasted seeing his picks. I salute the homie for making it through that many post while lifted.

I tried to qoute Nicholas last night and couldn't even do that right

651 has a gift

Last edited:
the guy is 30-35lbs overweight. over his playing weight. not 5 or 10 lbs. i know he has over a month to shed it. but man, that's pretty piss poor.

we honestly could use RB help more than anything in the first 4 weeks. but he's suspended anyway. once TB12 comes back, the only time we run is against the soft *** Colts :lol:

Last edited:
I swear if karlos go somewhere else and kill imma off myself ole marshawn *** boi

You survived 4 straight SB loses and this is what you'll off yourself for? Man just type HTTR and post a TURNT pic. We on the rise. Join a winner.

Last edited:
You survived 4 straight SB loses and this is what you'll off yourself for? Man just type HTTR and post a TURNT pick. We on the rise. Join a winner.

I was a kid cried was over it when mister softee rode by.
why you always gotta remind me about that ish still hurts :frown:

that's because that meathead Bryce Paup ruined Randall, 91 was our year :rolleyes

isn't that the last time the Skins won a playoff game?

Nope. We beat the Lions in 99 I believe and another team in 05 I think. We lost to the Seahawks after putting Alexander out the game on the second play. Matt Hasslebeck torched us. Smh

No way you can be proud of four straight losses.

Ask any Laker fan from the 60s about their Finals losses to the Celtics I'm sure it still hurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom