The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop talking about the Jags. All this positive talk may jinx them. We see what happened to Jules & the Bills.

651akaundertheInfluence

:lol:

SEA boys...go get ur mans. dude is DONE :rofl:

i started reading it and was thinking, "OK, this first one is a little bold, but maaaybe. oh wow, this second one also a little bold. this third...wait a minute...it's 2am. dis dude ain't right"

:lol:

Last edited:
AFC East..

Reign, over...BB and TB the mortals...Gronk and Edelman injuries will align at worst times..Pats will drop.
Tyrod m-****'in Taylor...Grasp, my dude.
Jets: :lol:..fall from grace. Fitz ain't no savior. I kinda like him though, so not upset if proves me wrong.
Miami....Miami...Miaaammmiii...No idea :lol: I support Tannehill more than most...Not sure of supporting cast, but feel something in my gizzard that says playoffs

1. Buffalo
2. Miami
3. N.E.
4. Jets

:pimp:

We should have a season prediction thread where you make a season prediction on your squad before the regular season starts to have it revisited once the season is over.

Last edited:
Dawg Pound Daily (@dawgpounddaily)
2 hours ago - View on Twitter
Our Jonathan Goehring says thanks, but no thanks to Karlos Williams on the #Browns

With Lewis hurt, he will be a Patriot by Tuesday morning.

Is there a prediction thread yet or do we wait until after preseason is over?

We should have a season prediction thread where you make a season prediction on your squad before the regular season starts to have it revisited once the season is over.

not yet but we usually have a "bold predictions" thread that gets looked back on throughout the season

A Vikings-Chiefs Super Bowl would be the least viewed Super Bowl of all-time
Easily.
I noticed last week Bortles throws it from his hip.
sick.gif
Deja vu just like Leftwich...

Last edited:
Karlos Williams is like 30 pounds overweight, this fool is just throwing away his NFL career

these athletes kill me, world at your feet and you just don't give an F

Last edited:
Originally Posted by 651akathePaul View Post

NFC North:

If I weren't a Vikes fan, I think I'd be taken serious, but I believe it's their division to lose.
Rodges will always pose a threat, so nothin is a gimme, but a few W's of theirs were lucky and a trend has them losing those games this year...Still not discounting. A-Rodg is a baddd man. mean.gif
I'm relatively higher on Detroit this season, but think they're a class behind Minnesota at the moment. I think they may surprise.
Chicago's offense can be dynamic. Receivers are nice and maybe more than that and Langford is solid (I really like, actually)...Cutler is the same (uber-talented, yet prove it!...Many years into career, mutliptle changeover in O-coords notwithstanding), why should we expect any different at this point?

1. Vikings
2. Lions
3. Packers
4. Bears
Man I figured the Vikings. But the lions over the packers too?? That party must have been great.

651 really picked the browns to win the division :lol:

They have a shot seeing how skinny Ben isn't making it past week 1. Who knows what the Ravens are and it'll be fitting if the Bengals disappoint. RG3 out for ha ha ha let me stop. RG3 will be out after week 4.

If he dies, he dies... HTTR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom