The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly hope Norman shuts everybody up saying he was just some type of system CB that benefited from a strong defense. Did none of you see who else was in that secondary with him? Straight trash besides Norman. Losing him will effect the Panthers a lot more than you guys think. This guy would shut down Julio, Evans and Cooks....Cortland Finnegan and whatever other bums back there are going to get roasted this year.

Last edited:
I don't think I'm understanding what you're getting at here. Raiders weren't ready for playoffs last year based on how they played. They gave us reason to believe in the direction of the team based on performances like the Jets game or the Broncos game. I think last year's season is typical of a team trying to find a way to win.

My point is so what we didn't beat a winning team. People seem to like Oakland this year based off what? They couldn't beat the sorry teams they should have last year which we did. Beating a winning team means absolutely nothing until the playoffs. You get in however you can.

Jets beat us last year. We were 9-7. A winning team but they lost to the Bills when it counted most. A losing team.

Last edited:
I honestly hope Norman shuts everybody up saying he was just some type of system CB that benefited from a strong defense. Did none of you see who else was in that secondary with him? Straight trash besides Norman. Losing him will effect the Panthers a lot more than you guys think. This guy would shut down Julio, Evans and Cooks....Cortland Finnegan and whatever other bums back there are going to get roasted this year.

We did go to the superbowl starting Finnegan and Robert McClain along side Norman. So Norman certainly played a part but Norman had nothing to do with Coleman(7ints) exceling in the role we gave him. But it won't be as bad as people think. Will our rookies make mistakes absolutely, will they make multiple mistakes possibly but we've always been a team with subpar corner play. But Bene will be back so that'll help as well

We went 12-4 in 2014 with corners who are currently out of the league and jno sitting the pine.

Josh Norman lockin down!! OBJ catching nothing but the man skin he invites over. Trash. Book it dan-o.

Y'all can buy this josh is a lock down corner crap if you want to. DC bout to see how real it is.

Dude had elite front 7, pro bowl safety and two legit corners that got hurt mid and the end of the season.

Last edited:
I don't think I'm understanding what you're getting at here. Raiders weren't ready for playoffs last year based on how they played. They gave us reason to believe in the direction of the team based on performances like the Jets game or the Broncos game. I think last year's season is typical of a team trying to find a way to win.

My point is so what we didn't beat a winning team. People seem to like Oakland this year based off what? They couldn't beat the sorry teams they should have last year which we did. Beating a winning team means absolutely nothing until the playoffs. You get in however you can.

Jets beat us last year. We were 9-7. A winning team but they lost to the Bills when it counted most. A losing team.

Okay, I understand where you're coming from, but if my team got in the way Washington did it wouldn't necessarily make me confident we could do it again the following season.

thread going to red hot come season opener. 
smokin.gif

Okay, I understand where you're coming from, but if my team got in the way Washington did it wouldn't necessarily make me confident we could do it again the following season.

Here's where the confidence comes from.

Eagles are rebuilding. Giants have no line and running game as a result. Dallas is all offense and dependent on a fragile Romo. Dak has looked good vs 2nd team players and vanilla defenses.

Washington had a good draft. Kirk is playing for money still and should improve. Norman is a upgrade at corner. The defense is on its 2nd year under Berry.

Show me where Washington has gotten worse and where the rest of the NFC East has gotten so much better we can't win the East.

Last edited:
Josh Norman's comments about DT weren't even bad :lol: I was thinking it was something more than what it was.

Here's where the confidence comes from.

Eagles are rebuilding. Giants have no line and running game as a result. Dallas is all offense and dependent on a fragile Romo. Dak has looked good vs 2nd team players and vanilla defenses.

Washington had a good draft. Kirk is playing for money still and should improve. Norman is a upgrade at corner. The defense is on its 2nd year under Berry.

Show me where Washington has gotten worse and where the rest of the NFC East has gotten so much better we can't win the East.

Hahahahahahha, you're my guy. Every team is the same or has gotten worse but the Reds. Sounds good.

Last edited:
Hahahahahahha, you're my guy. Every team is the same or has gotten worse but the Reds. Sounds good.

It's true. You think the 3 Giants defensive free agents will turn their defense around? They were bottom of the NFL bad. Dallas has suspended players. Zeke winning offensive MVP doesn't help their defense. An the Eagles are the Eagles.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: a healthy Cowboys squad easily takes the NFC East

It's true. You think the 3 Giants defensive free agents will turn their defense around? They were bottom of the NFL bad. Dallas has suspended players. Zeke winning offensive MVP doesn't help their defense. An the Eagles are the Eagles.

Giants biggest problem is our O line, not our defense. I think our defense will rank 15-18. That's a huge improvement.

Giants biggest problem is our O line, not our defense. I think our defense will rank 15-18. That's a huge improvement.
I mean until they take the field I'm not sure how you can be that confident in the defense. They were historically bad last year. One of the worst units in NFL history bad. We'll see if Snacks, Vernon, Jenkins and Apple will help.

And even with that horrible Defense, we still split with you guys. Oliver Vernon and Damon Harrison will be studs, the only one I'm worried about is Janoris Jenkins. Don't Forget Washington played a LAST place schedule last year Drawing Chicago, and St.Louis, They will be trading that in for Arizona and Carolina this year. 

Because it was so bad that adding all those players and a healthy JPP will have a huge impact. Ranked 15-18 is average. Not like I'm expecting a top 5 defense.

Biggest problem is the O line. That's what will keep us out of the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom