The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@franc to chill to argue with. Possibly the most grounded superbowl winner In ST history?

The few Chief's fans on here are pretty chill too but I only remember seeing them back when we had game threads. They'll still pop up in the Raider thread on when the teams play occasionally but its never about talking ****.

Last edited:
I'm here for the RG3 redemption man.

Washington situation was just never going to work.

Still haven't seen a young QB as electrifying as he was in his rookie year.

NFC East folks are the only ones poppin' off. :smokin

AFC East a bit as well...Too bad The NFCN trash talk thread is now defunct, AFCN has one fan for all four teams and NFCW fell off when Niner "nation" went ghost mode awhile ago. Here's to you @deucedrop and @Chester McFloppy thinking you've gone Incognito mode with the incessant trolling. I see you. :nerd: @coltfanb was the only real opposition to the Houston clan that mainly transitioned to Seattle fans when things got rough -- every season --- and @NickFolarin just a wannabe that nobody takes serious now. AFCW finds Raiders fans who still can't find a spot to parkthecarr, leaving @LiCeNseD To BaLL to bicker with no one in particular and @franc to come back once a week with his wall o' quotes...My boy Kief rarely comes around to scorn Panthers fans who run amok for NFCS representation, unchallenged in their division on this thread...meanwhile, @Buc Em is still trying to figure it out why Aguayo was a bad 2nd round pick.

Hopefully it picks up. :tongue:

Bills winning the superbowl
The pats fins and jets going 0-16

Eagles were 7-9

Lost 3 games because of botched field goals

Who was the signifigant loss in free agency for the Eagles?

I have no faith in Philadelphia. Unless they get off to a hot start at some point they'll throw the rookie out there.

I expect nothing better from our offense.. But that might be a good thing.. Cut down on turnovers and people trying to do too much

Do to 2-3 TEs sets where we have talent especially with our lack of talent at WRs.. And our pass catching RBs

We have talent on defense and more importantly as mentioned above a competent DC, which is were I could see the team improving from the last year.. So less turnovers and better defense could result in a better overall team

NFC East folks are the only ones poppin' off. :smokin

AFC East a bit as well...Too bad The NFCN trash talk thread is now defunct, AFCN has one fan for all four teams and NFCW fell off when Niner "nation" went ghost mode awhile ago. Here's to you @deucedrop and @Chester McFloppy thinking you've gone Incognito mode with the incessant trolling. I see you. :nerd: @coltfanb was the only real opposition to the Houston clan that mainly transitioned to Seattle fans when things got rough -- every season --- and @NickFolarin just a wannabe that nobody takes serious now. AFCW finds Raiders fans who still can't find a spot to parkthecarr, leaving @LiCeNseD To BaLL to bicker with no one in particular and @franc to come back once a week with his wall o' quotes...My boy Kief rarely comes around to scorn Panthers fans who run amok for NFCS representation, unchallenged in their division on this thread...meanwhile, @Buc Em is still trying to figure it out why Aguayo was a bad 2nd round pick.

Hopefully it picks up. :tongue:

Bills winning the superbowl
The pats fins and jets going 0-16

fam...sit way the **** down :lol:

Oh wow we got a Bills fan.

I'm here for the RG3 redemption man.

Washington situation was just never going to work.

Still haven't seen a young QB as electrifying as he was in his rookie year.

He had DC/PG county in his hand. People were starving for a superstar so bad, they thought they had one.

Last edited:
He had DC/PG county in his hand. People were starving for a superstar so bad, they thought they had one.

We did have one. Just couldn't stay upright and was doing to much off the field. I'm happy I didn't pull a stillin729 stillin729 and get his jersey. Gotta be HOF worthy for me to do so. Trent Williams is the only one worth getting IMO.

Did @dmxfury lose a bet to the collector the collector where he can't do anything except post emojis?

Ha ha ha. I hate emojis. I only use them in extreme circumstances.

Last edited:
We did have one. Just couldn't stay upright and was doing to much off the field. I'm happy I didn't pull a stillin729 stillin729 and get his jersey. Gotta be HOF worthy for me to do so. Trent Williams is the only one worth getting IMO.
I got one for Christmas in 2012, vowed to not get another jersey after that. Sticking to it so far, but I kinda want to cop a Cravens jersey.

Because it was so bad that adding all those players and a healthy JPP will have a huge impact. Ranked 15-18 is average. Not like I'm expecting a top 5 defense.

Biggest problem is the O line. That's what will keep us out of the playoffs.

Giants didn't spend a single draft pick on the O-Line, or sign any in free agency. Banking (no pun intended) on the defensive signings is straight foolish. Reese should have been canned with Coughlin.

Last edited:
I got one for Christmas in 2012, vowed to not get another jersey after that. Sticking to it so far, but I kinda want to cop a Cravens jersey.

I'd hold off. Never know how these players will turn out. Speaking of jerseys I still need a SEAN (I know how to spell it) Taylor.

Oh wow we got a Bills fan.

Franchise traded their whole future for the kid but then they fostered the destruction of his knee and never had any type of stability whatsoever.

******** will never be great as long as they have that terrible name and Snyder owns them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom