The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just think it would be funny if they lose the pick.

Chargers 55% wrong Bosa 45%

I think Bosa is an entitled douche or I would probably side with him a little more

the shorts obviously effecting the percentage.

Last edited:
Bosa is in a tough spot. If he holds out and misses a year he most likely won't be drafted as high. Costing himself more money.

Bosa comes from money apparently, if he's willing to risk it then waiting another year might be worth it. Don't want your future pay in the hands of a team treating you the way they are now. Look at how they treated Weddle last year.

Bosa is a wealthy douche and the Chargers are wealthy billion dollar scumbag organization. Chargers can afford to pay, Bosa hasn't done **** in the league to demand anything. **** them both.

Last edited:
the thing is the money is all the same, it's just a matter of when he gets it

Bosa doesn't wanna be a Charger

Bosa coming from money makes his comment even worse.

Side note: I realize other players have said and done a lot of stupid things. Some on my own team. However I'm not familiar with every case and Bosa is the current topic. I'd be just as hard on anyone who says something stupid like he did. Even a Washington player.

Last edited:
Was the Gronk vid with him by the pool celebrating Maddens release posting in here? My man congratulated Bolt on his Olympic make out game. Ha ha ha

Bosa is in a tough spot. If he holds out and misses a year he most likely won't be drafted as high. Costing himself more money.

giphy.gif

Bosa doesn't even fit in that defensive scheme. He can talk about this money all he wants but I think one of the things is he just doesn't really wanna play for the team either.

He's costing himself money, but honestly he'd still be a first round pick next year. And since he comes from money not playing for the Chargers might be well worth the millions he may lose.

Once upon a time Sting went like an entire year without saying a single word. No exaggeration.

Fury came byke out the cut with Sting .gifs.

I see you, chico. I'm up on game.

He's costing himself money, but honestly he'd still be a first round pick next year. And since he comes from money not playing for the Chargers might be well worth the millions he may lose.

Personally I think it would be a huge red flag to other GM's if this dude came into the league and literally held out his entire rookie year only to have the team have to give up their 1st round pick for him. If he's doing that already his rookie year then if he turns out to be worth a second contract down the road he is going to be hell to deal with during negotiations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom