The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bosa doesn't even fit in that defensive scheme. He can talk about this money all he wants but I think one of the things is he just doesn't really wanna play for the team either.

Really did not get the pick.. Assumed it would be oline or Ramsey.. Maybe ole boy from Oregon who went to the 9ers, maybe

Let's be real now, he's not going to hold out an entire year. The Chargers are going to end up winning this one, the team always wins, that's how the system is set up in this sport.

So if you're not a QB you just have to bend over and take it? Don't understand that logic at all...

pretty much. cause you know...all you need is a QB :nerd:

dont get CP started.

View media item 2143879

:lol:

http://jimrome.com/2016/03/01/joey-bosa-fails-the-twitter-test/

Excuse it being Jim Rome but it was one of the first articles I could find.

the collector the collector what bosa comments are you referencing?

View media item 2143880
Don't care what pissed him off. I know people who are "slaving" to pay back student loans. I also know people who aren't retired by 35. His post reeks of rich arrogance. I don't care what someone says, resorting to I'm rich and your not will always set me off.

:smh:

Even if his family isn't filthy rich he was projected to be a first round NFL pick. He was on his way to multi millionaire status when he tweeted that garbage.

Regardless of what y'all may think of Bosa as a person him holding out is the absolute right thing to do.

LeBron dropped a line just like Bosa about fans having boring lives

He did. Bron also has a track record a mile long of doing fantastic work with his foundation in Ohio to help out the community. Paying for kids to go to school. Avoiding those student loans Bosa talked about. Once he does the same I'll give him his props too. Until then though...

Last edited:
Who is this Trevor Siemian person?

I would like to think I've watched my fair share of football between NFL, college and draft.. Don't think I've ever heard that name in my life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom