The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol do the Cowboys have any bandwagon fans left? All Boys fans now are tried and true...

I'm talking to anyone who picked them in the prediction thread. With Romo I get it but you can't count on his health. Dak is good but we gotta see what he looks like vs starters and real defensive schemes.

Romo is getting roasted on social media right now.

Last edited:
It's been good. Not it's below average. Their schedule down the stretch in '15, as I pointed out last year, was against subpar or injured defenses...Defense in the sense of a pass rush...I'm tellin' ya right now..I'm not wrong. :lol: Just watch, man.

It's been trash. Like bruh this line is an improvement from previous seasons

It has not ever been this bad. You a fool if you say otherwise. Losing an above average LT alone, makes it true. When's the last time you took off the blinders?

Dak bout to flourish early? I like Romo but dude prolly not making it an entire season.

It's been good. Not it's below average. Their schedule down the stretch in '15, as I pointed out last year, was against subpar or injured defenses...Defense in the sense of a pass rush...I'm tellin' ya right now..I'm not wrong. :lol: Just watch, man.

It has not ever been this bad. You a fool if you say otherwise. Losing an above average LT alone, makes it true. When's the last time you took off the blinders?

:rofl: I'm a fool you're an idiot. Lets settle at that

Cowboys preseason offense has been damn unstoppable. Zeke looks good....really, really good.

Explain.

Explain.

Whats to explain. You said the line was good previously :lol: we all know the line sucks. The line has always sucked dude

Barring injury; with the online they have and the amount of Carey's homie bout to get ain't no way Ezekial Elliot don't win OROY

Dak a grown as man out there!!!

Zeke off to the start we all imagined! :pimp:

Couldn't ask for more against Seattle's first team defense.

Explain.

Whats to explain. You said the line was good previously :lol: we all know the line sucks. The line has always sucked dude

Man, you and @nawghtyhare have about the exact same IQ, I swear. Can't understand the elementary difference from bad to worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom