The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russ 
sick.gif

Dawg we beat yall twice in your own damn stadium. Just stop it's your own team you should be worried about

Great drive there finally.

It's funny how Mo Claiborne is still terrible after all these years 
laugh.gif

I pointed out last year that the wins in the second half of the season were against weak *** pass rushing teams. The losses early were against teams who brought the heat. The only exception was I think against Pitt where they were extremely young. Minnesota had their four best players missing, they lost to AZ and Cincy, which both could bring it, but other than that...faced nobody. Minnesota ate 'em up in the WC, but had no damn offense.It will carry over. Line is even worse...I mean, let's continue to argue....In the end, you all will see.
Yeah I mean I don't really think your theory makes any sense but we'll see.  If your point is that the line will probably suck this season, I obviously agree.

Romo whole body is done man.

He's taken too much punishment, it might be that time.

Need Jones to sign Manziel for the culture.

They're going to go crazy hyping Elliot but Alfred Morris has looked just as good behind this monster O-line.

Prescott has years to throw back there too.  Years.

I pointed out last year that the wins in the second half of the season were against weak *** pass rushing teams. The losses early were against teams who brought the heat. The only exception was I think against Pitt where they were extremely young. Minnesota had their four best players missing, they lost to AZ and Cincy, which both could bring it, but other than that...faced nobody. Minnesota ate 'em up in the WC, but had no damn offense.It will carry over. Line is even worse...I mean, let's continue to argue....In the end, you all will see.
Yeah I mean I don't really think your theory makes any sense but we'll see.  If your point is that the line will probably suck this season, I obviously agree.

Theory?

That ain't a theory. It's what happened.

NFLN can't show the game until the other is done. **** that, not watching the second half of that game. Hard Knocks it is.

Dawg we beat yall twice in your own damn stadium. Just stop it's your own team you should be worried about

*Gophers stadium

And no...you didn't beat. You lucked out. Vikings choked, but Seattle lucked out. Most of all...I have nothing to worry about...I, nor you are playing...There is no we...You can claim 12 all you want, but there is no "we."

Last edited:
I'm ready for the Dak era, always liked him in college.

He had the DUI, I love a comeback story.

Theory?

That ain't a theory. It's what happened.
The line was bad in the first half of the season...  It was bad in the second half....  it was bad the year before when we made the Super Bowl...  I mean it's been bad.  The narrative you're assigning doesn't make sense.

In the same way you saw "Minnesota ate them up while having no offense" and fail to mention that it was the coldest game in 50 years.  Yeah, I think there's a reason it was a low scoring game....

Also we beat the Cards 36-6 in week 17.  And we put 32 on them in the week 10 loss.

So yeah it's a weird theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom