The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah...did something to his elbow and didn't return.

*edit*

Also...I want RG3 to do well in Cleveland, but he looked like the same QB we had here in DC.

Time to pick up Robert Kelley in fantasy? I don't like/trust Matt Jones and somebody has to run the ball there.

Might be a good idea. I'm not sure what Jones' status is for week 1, but I'm sure his availability is up in the air.

I don't think Gruden will make Chris Thompson the lead back (unless he views him as the Skins version of Gio Bernard), but Kelley might be a good stash. I'd have to think he'd be the guy to get the bulk of the carries if Jones is out.

""This is not something that I am going to run by anybody," he said. "I am not looking for approval. I have to stand up for people that are oppressed. ... If they take football away, my endorsements from me, I know that I stood up for what is right." - Kaep

:pimp: . I'm actually surprised with this coming from him. He seems like a quiet dude that stays to himself but salute.

Last edited:
Who would've thought that the NFL's Melo would turn out to be Kap :lol:,pleasantly surprised. Hope he doesn't get blackballed for it

Last edited:
Kaep just got a fan out of me.

Let's see how this goes.

My TL is on fire at the moment.

I realize winning changes a lot of people's perspective of you. If Kaep was an MVP caliber QB, I think less fans would be as mad.

The same sports fans that held Ali in high esteem and honored his values are the ones who are displeased and angered by kaep's stance.

He really needs to show out this season.

I knew Kaep been on this wave for a good minute but still surprised at that move

Props to him

Hopefully he survives the onslaught coming at him

Kap
eek.gif
smokin.gif

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...aepernick-explains-protest-of-national-anthem

Never in a million years expected him to stand up like this,half the country's gonna hate him for it though now
laugh.gif
Just gained so much respect for this dude
+1

Simply doing this takes some balls.

But doing this in the midst of everyone questioning your QB skills takes huge balls.  He was already living life under the scope, but he just put a HUGE spotlight on everything he does. 

Kudos to anyone willing to subject themselves to the inevitable scrutiny and hate that will come from this.  It's gonna get ugly.  

Just saw a couple articles and tweets, saying the 49ers players back his stance.

This is going to get ugly

Last edited:

That man raw. Hella nice. I'm convinced
Some feel like he'll be better than Kelvin very soon.
I've always liked Funchess' potential. He got thrown into the fire early last year, because of the Benji injury, so he started slow. As the season progressed, he got much better.

I think this will be a healthy competition between Fun Fun and Benji, and it will make them both better. The potential is crazy!

Gostkowski washed

Ole boy still doing his thing in Indy?

Might be the first time I've seen hoodie jump the gun and be wrong.. Well I guess Danny woodhead is there, but I'm talking big key figure guys

Like Richard Seymour.. Deion branch.. And that safety y'all traded.. Big impact non-Brady name guys

I was only kidding :lol:

Gostkowski one of the best when it matters. He hasn't lost it...yet

My ************ man Kaep. I love it. These quotes gave me chills. So ****** nice to see someone stand up and speak some real ****. Not sugar coated **** either. White people are going to flip. I wish I could have seen Goodall's face when he heard this ****. Kaep probably getting cut this week.

I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses Black people and people of color," Kaepernick told NFL Media in an exclusive interview after the game against Green Bay. "To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder. This is not something that I am going to run by anybody," he said. "I am not looking for approval. I have to stand up for people that are oppressed. ... If they take football away, my endorsements from me, I know that I stood up for what is right.

Damn, I went on Kaep's twitter. His timeline is full of this. He retweeted this white girl on IG talking about the N word how it should be used and all the comments. Just sickening. Wow, the ignorance.

Omg omg omg the browns got an Offense

WR core finna eat

To many threats from TP, flash, hawk, and Corey

Duke bout to eat in the backfield servin up lb stiff arms and shoulder sandwiches all yr

Rg3 can't **** this up

Damn, I went on Kaep's twitter. His timeline is full of this. He retweeted this white girl on IG talking about the N word how it should be used and all the comments. Just sickening. Wow, the ignorance.

They only love it when they perform on the field not show any shred of humanity or compassion.

I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses Black people and people of color," Kaepernick told NFL Media in an exclusive interview after the game against Green Bay. "To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder. This is not something that I am going to run by anybody," he said. "I am not looking for approval. I have to stand up for people that are oppressed. ... If they take football away, my endorsements from me, I know that I stood up for what is right.

Wow :wow:

Good stuff, Kaep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom