The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mikefreemanNFL:
Texts coming in from coaches, players, front office execs from around league on Kap. So far every player backs him. No coach/exec does.

View media item 2146191

I'm calling bs I bet it's at a least 2 coaches who are cool with this and he's in Pittsburgh. I also bet it's a lot of assistant coaches who are ok.

He was only talking about the people who texted him back so far so who now's

My ************ man Kaep. I love it. These quotes gave me chills. So ****** nice to see someone stand up and speak some real ****. Not sugar coated **** either. White people are going to flip. I wish I could have seen Goodall's face when he heard this ****. Kaep probably getting cut this week.

I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses Black people and people of color," Kaepernick told NFL Media in an exclusive interview after the game against Green Bay. "To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder. This is not something that I am going to run by anybody," he said. "I am not looking for approval. I have to stand up for people that are oppressed. ... If they take football away, my endorsements from me, I know that I stood up for what is right.
Okay, Kaep. I see you.

The funniest take I've heard is all the folks talking about how this is a "selfish" and "Self-promoting" act by Kap...what world are they living in?! :lol: :lol:

Dude is really sticking his neck out there on this one,not even the league's superstars speak out like that

Last edited:
The funniest take I've heard is all the folks talking about how this is a "selfish" and "Self-promoting" act by Kap...what world are they living in?! :lol: :lol:

Dude is really sticking his neck out there on this one,not even the league's superstars speak out like that

Exactly.

It's not even like he's in a good position to do this, his job is already up in there.

People are idiots for the most part though anyway.

The tension with my roomates right now :lol:

Kaep not helping the situation

Last edited:
I'm gonna have to chill on Kap slander from here on out :lol:

Some of these comments though,bruh...

@NeilJEdmondson
A billion black guys in Africa would trade passports with Colin Kaepernick in a heartbeat. A horribly misguided man

@LGM2317: @NeilJEdmondson I feel this country has done more 4 the black man in recent years then the white man but me saying this is me being racist.

Last edited:
NFL fans are some of the most ignorant people our country has.

Dude genuinely believed that bs he selling up there, that's the most dangerous part.

Glad Kaep had the balls to say something and not backtrack unlike Cam. But I understand he has more to lose

KAEP :smokin :smokin :smokin

@NeilJEdmondson
A billion black guys in Africa would trade passports with Colin Kaepernick in a heartbeat. A horribly misguided man

@LGM2317: @NeilJEdmondson I feel this country has done more 4 the black man in recent years then the white man but me saying this is me being racist.

View media item 2146241

Cam disappointed me with his shuck and jive statements in GQ when the topic was approached.

He gonna act like he missed the whole racial narrative leading into the SB and after? Really?

Aight man.

I've always liked Funchess' potential. He got thrown into the fire early last year, because of the Benji injury, so he started slow. As the season progressed, he got much better.

I think this will be a healthy competition between Fun Fun and Benji, and it will make them both better. The potential is crazy!

Funchess is my cousin by marriage lol, I met dude earlier this summer at a graduation party me n him was roasting each other all night real cool dude

Cam disappointed me with his shuck and jive statements in GQ when the topic was approached.

He gonna act like he missed the whole racial narrative leading into the SB and after? Really?

Aight man.

What Kaep just said is what I expected Cam to say but I know he got a lot to lose but idk.

Cams lowkey funny to ya boy

Kaep has the right message but simply not standing for the anthem doesn't change anything. These types of gestures are welcome but there are a lot of things that someone of his financial and fame status could do to better serve the cause and hopefully he will continue to do more in the future. It's a first step.

A lot of big name athletes with more to lose than Cam have spoken out though,just look at most of the big NBA stars but I guess it is a different reality in the league. The "good 'ol boy" attitude there is alive and well

Last edited:
If anything, Kaep (and others) are criticized more for not standing than their efforts to draw the attention in the first place.

When keeping it real goes wrong.

This dude is fighting for his NFL career right now with Blaine ******* Gabbert and he feels like now is the time to be on national TV protesting his country's flag?

A lot of big name athletes with more to lose than Cam have spoken out though,just look at most of the big NBA stars but I guess it is a different reality in the league. The "good 'ol boy" attitude there is alive and well
True but you know there all waiting for Cam to start playing bad again to let him HAVE it. He should've just avoided that GQ question and simply said it's well documented how I feel.

When keeping it real goes wrong.

This dude is fighting for his NFL career right now with Blaine ******* Gabbert and he feels like now is the time to be on national TV protesting his country's flag?

It's never a bad time to stand up for what you believe.. He will be taken care off even if he's black balled out the league real always win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom