The Kid Griffey Jr. wearing the BEST cleats in the Game!

YOOOO i wanna go through those bats!! haha..the ichiro cleats are the best though, love the inscription haha

heelntoe wit my nyks wrote:
He had a bunch more. Sadly, no glimpse of my grail.
whats your grail?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

-Tyler

whatsup everyone I'm new on this.. you all have some nice stuff..anyone have the new griffey max gd 2s?? im waitin on the cool grey colorway

Last time I checked. Adam Jones was the latest addition to the Swingman team. Don't know anything about a public released shoe.

word to mother, he was nike's version of an ad agency hank aaron minus the injuries and home run record, everyone else is called out besides albert, a-rod was drinking the juice too, so the swingman stays iconic after all, and we can thank that to a pure heart, and no hgh or steroids. griffey makes me happy because i was mad hyped when he had his rookie year in 1989, and wouldnt you know that i was the dopest 13 year old with #24 upper deck rookie cards that helped me sell my way out of baseball cards 6 years later and get a computer in art college. love that (kid!) *winks with that million dollar smile.

I would LOVE to have some of those Camo swingman remix's! i think its awesome they do that the us service members, hopefully i can catch a game while im in seattle

^ which, incidentally, is what Brandon Phillips is wearing now (I know you knew that 
laugh.gif
).

nerd.gif
 Swingman prototype ~ I wasn't sure what those were... They didn't exactly look like AGM2, or Swingman Remixes either.  
nerd.gif

Torii Swingmans... 
pimp.gif

Another shot of the camos...

Back
Top Bottom