The Kid Griffey Jr. wearing the BEST cleats in the Game!

yeah ik those are the AGM1...just to me the first pic I posted looked like the Griffey2s but I wasn't positive and wanted to see what everyone thought they were...but sorry to go off topic but has anyone picked up the Griffey max gd 2 that came out earlier this month??

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

2010 Jackie Robinson Swingman Remix

2d1utxv.jpg
that was one helluva game! enjoyed the thorough beating we gave detroit!

and of course, the bobblehead that night!

k4csuc.jpg

55f91e.jpg

rrnrm8.jpg

*bonus*, the Seattle "Kids"
21411mr.jpg

eth1dk.jpg

looks like the "95 slide" has some AMG1s on?

^ You can still find scattered sizes of the grey ones (Air Max Swingman Remix) from last year on ebay. The all-whites for this year aren't available to the public (to my knowledge).

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ You can still find scattered sizes of the grey ones (Air Max Swingman Remix) from last year on ebay. The all-whites for this year aren't available to the public (to my knowledge).

or you can get lucky like me and get em for $50 hahahaha
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(51, 102, 102)]FIXED. still cannot find the jackie robinsons under $200, which seems crazy, anybody know production #s???[/color]

^there are a lot of them around, when i search ebay, they sell for about 89$ or so, lastly, check with your local champs sports, as most stores that had them didn't move them that well from what i heard

^yea i saw that, sorry to hear, try sending them an offer of 100? i mean the msrp was 95....couldn't hurt to try

but i do suggest going to your local champs and asking about them, and possibly looking them up if they could

Originally Posted by daaznfella

^yea i saw that, sorry to hear, try sending them an offer of 100? i mean the msrp was 95....couldn't hurt to try

but i do suggest going to your local champs and asking about them, and possibly looking them up if they could
ive seen the 09 and 10s at my champs about a week ago. Best bet is to go in and try to order from another store.

Originally Posted by Baltimore

Originally Posted by daaznfella

ive seen the 09 and 10s at my champs about a week ago. Best bet is to go in and try to order from another store.

?????? you seen the 2010 JRD at champs ??????

Does anyone know if there was a definite shoe release of the 2010 Jackie Robinson's? I went to one of the Champs here in Cincinnati and they didnt have anything yet.

Originally Posted by RockwellFontana

FIXED. still cannot find the jackie robinsons under $200, which seems crazy, anybody know production #s???

go to champs sports and ask to stock locate them. they are still available. i recently got my pair like 3 weeks ago

and for the person who said they seen the 2010 edition, can u please provide a picture.. otherwise ima have to call ducktales.
indifferent.gif

completely forgot about dropping my own pics here...

Now I need to go get My M&N nameplated, so off to EPS since M&N just had a deal with MLB, and no deal with the players union, so name at the time...

Back
Top Bottom