"The Last Dance" Michael Jordan & Chicago Bulls Docuseries

I liked Jason Caffey’s game. Rocked the Pippen I’d in ‘97. That was whack when they traded him to GSW.
18BB508E-234C-493D-8C0C-EC110ED5149D.jpeg
308935CB-0D19-4D34-9D7A-2DB95865953A.jpeg

That’s a fact. During his playing days, Domonique Wilkins was runnin’ through women left and right. A lot of single women due to the high gay population so he was only providing good service.

What doesn’t get talked about is how Shawn Kemp was in all of his kids lives. But sadly one of his baby mamas was playin games with his head/time and he nose dived towards the end of the the 96-97 season and in the playoffs that season. Shame.

:lol: Scottie Pippen laughing while consoling MJ. That’s why a lot of those Bulls players spoke/speak highly of Pip. He kept the vibes loose, despite his own beef with the front office. Even after he refused to go back in the game.

:lol: Scottie Pippen laughing while consoling MJ. That’s why a lot of those Bulls players spoke/speak highly of Pip. He kept the vibes loose, despite his own beef with the front office. Even after he refused to go back in the game.

That was in the finals against the Sonics as they were going to commercial in the 4th qtr. and getting blowed out. That was hilarious.

I honestly don’t think the game of basketball will ever see anyone better than MJ. People talk about “what if” had he not retired the first time. I think about the fact that he had a lot left in the tank the second retirement.

Dude left the league again at 34.Wouldn’t play for any coach other than Phil. What if he did? What if Krause didn’t sabotage the team and they stayed together?

or...

What if MJ decided to go elsewhere and play for another contender? Dude could’ve chased rings if he wanted to. He could’ve probably gotten a superteam together like stars do today.

6 rings is impressive, fact that there was a LOT of meat left on the bone is even more so.

Back
Top Bottom