THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

@pooper
13's just not worth retail. Plus to me, the F13 just looks better on shelf than on my foot. So no love lost.

@redrum3281
I just like the X better overall but you are right..searching for that 350 and under pair!
i feel i got lucky with that one, i thought for sure that even though i had several pics from the seller, that look good, that i was gonna get screwed for sure but someone was looking out for me. i'm actually excited to see the XIII exts as long as they follow the XII formula of being diff from each other i'll be all in

welp now that thanksgiving is over it's time to break out the Lebron Christmas 10, 11, and hyperposites! 
happy.gif

oh and i think eastbay dropped the Balance 13 for anyone interested....

Edit: yep they did, i just checked and so did NDC

Last edited:
Have the WITS & F13ths, and although i "like"the balance, DB, and even the on courts, but none of them are jumping out at me to have to have. 

The PoG and space races are must cop imo

Love the F13 color but by god will they be urine yellow aka the home 8 V/2. They should've gave us black laces instead.

Yeah bro if you follow this thread on the regular, guys post deals in here all the time. But you HAVE to move quickly or else the vultures will eat...and then you're that guy later asking for HoaL 12's on the low when you missed them for $90 :lol:

Thanks for the heads up, fam. I ended up getting the WITS off kicksusa for 111 shipped and feel pretty good about that. Will start following this thread going forward though. :smile:

Btw, what is hoal?

Last edited:
yup! I'm still trying to find that "lowest price" as I bit a bit too early on a few 12s. like 120 on the witness and 125 on the TDM. Could have gotten both for like $75 or lower each
mean.gif
where those pairs available for 75$ each? Didn't think they hit less than 90

Back
Top Bottom