THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

whatever on the 6s.

That background tho. Yall didnt tell me there was an nt Cleveland summit
roll.gif

Man why won't lebrons retro yet.... damn kobes are retroing now, but he is retiring so maybe thats why. Even though jordans started retiring after his first 9 years in the league, he retired so maybe lebron should retire for a year and come back. lol

Would like to see other upcoming low colorways before I cop the Cavs.. :nerd:

Crazy how bad the 13s have been selling.. And releases are being pulled from champs, footlocker, eastbay, etc :x
Not to mention Nike essentially stopped advertising them

Looking for that price drop on the 14s.. Looks like they already did a price drop with the white lows being $150 rather than $175

Last edited:

Crazy how bad the 13s have been selling.. And releases are being pulled from champs, footlocker, eastbay, etc :x

Looking for that price drop on the 14s.. Looks like they already did a price drop with the white lows being $150 rather than $175

Great work everyone
View media item 394295We shall wait for thy price drop

still hesitant to pull the trigger on the asg even with discounts on ndc
grin.gif
 I feel in a month or two these will hit the $100 mark on most sites
tired.gif

Last edited:

I'm wondering if Nike will cancel the release of the Elite 13s...

Just copped the BHM from the clearance sale!! So many shoes I wanted on there...smh!!...might have to size up if I cave in on the opening nights or KD or Lebron all stars before the sale ends

Back
Top Bottom