THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

Been out of this thread for a while. Just seen the Nike sale...wouldn't mind the red and white 13s or the written in the stars. Which colorway you guys think I should get? I'm leaning towards the written in the stars. Hey can't beat $89.99 free shipping lol

Last edited:
Been out of this thread for a while. Just seen the Nike sale...wouldn't mind the red and white 13s or the written in the stars. Which colorway you guys think I should get? I'm leaning towards the written in the stars. Hey can't beat $89.99 free shipping lol
i'd go with the wits

Got the Xmas pair at the outlet. 83.99 after the 30% discount! was 119.99. Sevierville TN.

Just copped the POGs off NDC for 104 wit that promo code.......really tempted to order the ASG for that 128.....being a brat and trying to wait till they drop to bout 100 tho.

Saw the Cavs lows today at FTL and they are definitely nice. Might be the lightest Brons too. It was hard not to buy but I feel like I'm the only dummy buying Brons at retail these days lol Gonna try my hardest to wait for the disco
Repped for that new "restraint" 

New "Gold" PE tonight: 

Last edited:
Agreed the 13's highs just seemed boring..

IMO i am the opposite the 13s have too much going on and the silo is just not casual friendly. They look like athletic hiking boots or something Santa's little helpers would wear..all it's missing is a bell on the toe.

Saw the Cavs lows today at FTL and they are definitely nice. Might be the lightest Brons too. It was hard not to buy but I feel like I'm the only dummy buying Brons at retail these days lol Gonna try my hardest to wait for the disco

Yeah as far as Lebrons and Kobes go you've got to really play it by ear, because a lot of times if you just wait a while you'll get those shoes you think are so great for under retail. :smokin

LeBron 13 hasn't done at all at retail.

Still, I'm sure thr shoes were already produced-it seems strange to cancel the launch so close to release... I wonder if these will end up like the Peach Jam Kobe 9s and suddenly show up at outlets 2 years from now..

Still, I'm sure thr shoes were already produced-it seems strange to cancel the launch so close to release... I wonder if these will end up like the Peach Jam Kobe 9s and suddenly show up at outlets 2 years from now..

Still....offline retailers don't want them anymore. :lol:

They're still bombing at sales prices right now.

They'll likely be at outlets in a month or two. The look of the sneaker to me is cool. What turned me off is the whacky sizing/fit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom