THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

I personally like the 11s, 12s and 13s. I just picked up a pair of "Space Race" 13s at an outlet in MN. I never saw them release around me, so either I was to buy them or probably never see them again.

I fuggin love the 13's,like magic1978 said that 'snug' feel is where its at, havent balled in anything but since they released

asg's arrived today, got damn :smokin pifffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

waitin for a bigger price drop on the Balances on ndc, patiently

adidas Y-3 x AJ XX lovechild. Not a fan of the strap system but I see potential with some better materials on there.

:smokin

any confirmation on these by the one person who was describing the 14s? :nerd: sorry forgot the username

Many many many more Lebron 13s will be hitting Nike outlets including the maroon/gold and easter...these things TANKED...so keep your eyes peeled! [emoji]128064[/emoji]

patiently waiting to cop the ASG for $80 - $90 ... even at $89, the WITS is chilling

and agreed, them Elites look like glorified hyperdunks 

patiently waiting to cop the ASG for $80 - $90 ... even at $89, the WITS is chilling

and agreed, them Elites look like glorified hyperdunks 

The Lebron 13 is arguably the biggest failure Nike has ever had in terms of flagship basketball shoes. They really need to fire the designers.

Elites >>> the regular 13s imo. Loving all 3 colourways though I wish they had a gold swoosh. Much prefer the simpler look to all the posite pieces on the 13s.

Loving those soldiers! 20-5-5 were one of my favs.
I personally like the 11s, 12s and 13s. I just picked up a pair of "Space Race" 13s at an outlet in MN. I never saw them release around me, so either I was to buy them or probably never see them again.
How long ago did you cop the space race? I need to track down a pair now

Loving those soldiers! 20-5-5 were one of my favs.
How long ago did you cop the space race? I need to track down a pair now

It was last weekend. The outlet in Minnesota at Albertville or St. Michael or whatever. They were like 119.97, which seems a bit higher than most people want to pay, but it was about the best colorway of the 13.....in my personal opinion.

ASGs are much, much better in-hand. Really like the medial side graphics and the blueish-grey/white marbled heel. I just laced over rather than under the coin purse tongue and it's a completely different shoe
glasses.gif
$138 doesn't hurt either.

Back
Top Bottom