THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

Not bad 
nerd.gif

My bad playa [emoji]129296[/emoji]

:lol: it's all good. Can't have those kinda pics with the profanities in them.

Dude has been coming off extra salty for a min now. I must have slide in his girls DMs or something :/

So I finally copped some XIIIs in that NDC sale ... These are nice! Not the best looking shoe, but way better than the XII.

patiently waiting to cop the ASG for $80 - $90 ... even at $89, the WITS is chilling

and agreed, them Elites look like glorified hyperdunks 

The Lebron 13 is arguably the biggest failure Nike has ever had in terms of flagship basketball shoes. They really need to fire the designers.

I think JP is still in charge of the LeBron signature line as far as designs go. I could be wrong though. And if he is the one responsible for the 13 then he screwed up. But let's not forget he also designed the LeBron 7 and 8. Two of the best looking models this line has had so far. We all have our bad days. Even Tinker got crucified for the Jordan XV. JP has given us LeBron classics. Would be dumb on Nike's part to fire the guy over one bad design (or two if you count the 12's).

Soldier 10s looks horrible. The elites 13 have peaked my interests. If the elites are more flexible than the regular 13s then I would have to scoop them up.

Side note, Did JP design the 9s? I love the 9s, I like the 13s because they're similar to them.

Nike has literally stopped trying. They are only 'designing' shoes based on what costs the least to manufacture at this point - those Soldier 10s are a perfect example. Some cookie cutter sock bootie upper with a mix and match midsole along with 3 straps. Took 'em all of 15 minutes to 'design' that crap.

I loved the Solider 9's on court, and actually liked the look as much if not more than the 13's...but those Solider 10's are too much for me.  So tall.  

JR has been rocking the 13 lows last few games: 

I loved the Solider 9's on court, and actually liked the look as much if not more than the 13's...but those Solider 10's are too much for me.  So tall.  

JR has been rocking the 13 lows last few games:
These are looking decent

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom