THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

Navy Elite PE tonight vs Bulls.

Edit: Actually looks like just a navy with yellow regular 13 PE. False alarm.

Last edited:
So far I've played in my 13's about three times and the mesh is pretty bad. Everything else is perfect except for the stiff mesh. Did anyone else get blister's from playing in the 13's?

So far I've played in my 13's about three times and the mesh is pretty bad. Everything else is perfect except for the stiff mesh. Did anyone else get blister's from playing in the 13's?

That and way too many hot spots for my feet. Felt like my feet were on fire. Shame. I dig the design.

That and way too many hot spots for my feet. Felt like my feet were on fire. Shame. I dig the design.

I wear them for casual use and the mesh was extremely stiff. I thought the bottles felt nice and decently comfortable but I got some definite friction behind my big toes and onto the top of my foot. Lol they look cool so you just gotta deal with it.

I wear them for casual use and the mesh was extremely stiff. I thought the bottles felt nice and decently comfortable but I got some definite friction behind my big toes and onto the top of my foot. Lol they look cool so you just gotta deal with it.

:rofl: Same issues here. That posite on the top of the foot dug and irk my feet like crazy. Shame. And my toes def felt that friction. I tried and tried to break them in but nothing doing. Damn shame. Favorite colorway was the F13 colorway.

:rofl: Same issues here. That posite on the top of the foot dug and irk my feet like crazy. Shame. And my toes def felt that friction. I tried and tried to break them in but nothing doing. Damn shame. Favorite colorway was the F13 colorway.

Space Race for me. The fit is kinda odd. I almost got a size 10.5, but since I have "a lot" of shoes I hate the breakin pain that most shoes have. So, I got an 11 and the toe feels long

Back
Top Bottom