THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

Picked up a pair of Written in the Stars from the outlet today. Not my Fav shoe but for $64 why Not. 

There goes any chance of me getting a pair. By the time they go on sale I'll be over them anyways.. Just want the grey lows :nerd:

roll.gif
Same issues here. That posite on the top of the foot dug and irk my feet like crazy. Shame. And my toes def felt that friction. I tried and tried to break them in but nothing doing. Damn shame. Favorite colorway was the F13 colorway.
This is why I only have one pair of 13s which is very unfortunate because I like these a lot better compared to the 12s. I wore them only once and on my right foot which his wider had 4 hot spots and it was EXTREMELY uncomfortable, it was to the point where I wanted to buy another pair of shoes at work because it was so uncomfortable. 

The main hot spot i had was on the medial side near my pinky toe. Right before it when I take a step and crease my shoe it caves in to my foot where I can feel the entire cave in. I even got a half size bigger than I normally get because after trying on my true size it hurt right from the start.

why do i have this feeling that those carbon fiber will crack like it did on the LeBron X Elites while hooping on em :smh:  and for $275!... |I

The elite x's carbon went up the side of the shoe and cracked cuz the shoe needed to flex...that shoe performed better once broken in and it could flex. It was such a small/hairline crack anyway

If these crack, itll be for different reasons. The problem with these is they ugly AF

Kind of surprised at the price point on the elites. With the way that the regular versions didn't move and the prices they can be found for now. Thought there may have been some sort of price drop. With a price of $275 or so for the last few elite models do they ever sell out day one?

Last edited:
Kind of surprised at the price point on the elites. With the way that the regular versions didn't move and the prices they can be found for now. Thought there may have been some sort of price drop. With a price of $275 or so for the last few elite models do they ever sell out day one?
Nothing since the white/gold Elite X has sold out I believe with the exception of the Elite SE XI for obvious reasons. There will always be a few people who buy on RD or at full retail because they can. More power to them, but these will sit until disco just like every other CW. But at least this Elite actually has carbon fiber unlike the XI and XII.

This might of already been mentioned, but the price says $175 on the box for the lows....I wonder why? Them knocking $25 off of the shoes at the release date makes me wonder will they do the same for the Elites.

Back
Top Bottom