THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

Originally Posted by fillnight  

Also got this in the mail today

Looks like someone used whiteout to cover a scratch! Footlocker wtf!
damn 
mean.gif

I have gotten off the LeBron train, but that's an Insta-return. Lids sells fake *****?

Def looks like they do! No tag, bag, and wrinkled as hell! Plus its pita to return. And itlooks like I'll lose at least $10 in the transaction. So pissed.

Last edited:
Def looks like they do! No tag, bag, and wrinkled as hell! Plus its pita to return. And itlooks like I'll lose at least $10 in the transaction. So pissed.

Wow......sorry to hear that man. Stupid! Did you but it from eBay or their website? If it was from their website.....ooooww I'd lose it

Wow......sorry to hear that man. Stupid! Did you but it from eBay or their website? If it was from their website.....ooooww I'd lose it

Website. At first I thought I got duped by a fake site but nope. Called them and they confirmed the order. Sad.

Last edited:
Website. At first I thought I got duped by a fake site but nope. Called them and they confirmed the order. Sad.

Wow.....that's absurd. Sorry to hear that. How can a company like kids operate selling fakes. I always thought they were good.

Wow.....that's absurd. Sorry to hear that. How can a company like kids operate selling fakes. I always thought they were good.

I thought so too. Maybe its just this particular item but they def know this is fake and continue to sell it. At full price! That to me is the biggest insult. Needless to say they won't get any more of my business.

D@mn that sucks! I wonder if it wasn't just something that go through their "Quality Control" or something. Either way, both of those items I would not settle for.....

I know I'm a little late but the Nike Lebron Championship shirt sold at Lids is fake! Found out the hard way.

View media item 2137338
This should say Nike Basketball at the bottom like:

View media item 2137353
And:

View media item 2137349
The ring should have a bump and a letter C on the right side like:

View media item 2137354
Nah, I got the Lebron shirt from Footlocker and the Kyrie one from NDC, they both have their names on the sleeve and the rings look like the one you have. Nike's photos aren't always accurate, their Kobe Mamba Day shirts were the same way, showing up different than the pics originally did.

Also got this in the mail today

Looks like someone used whiteout to cover a scratch! Footlocker wtf!
I have a pair of 11's like that, except the scratch is a glue stain and the laces on one shoe are shorter than the other. Basically they're as B-grade as you can get and I was stupid enough to forget about returning them. 

Back
Top Bottom