THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

I'm sure there's no delay with the 14 we just haven't seen it yet.

At this point it would be almost pointless to release a champ pack

I meant delay in the reveal or leak of it. Maybe the hype of a champ pack would take away some of the steam from the initial 14 release

^^^
I don't think there's a Champ pack coming out, maybe a colourway in the XIV to celebrate the victory last season but nothing more. There's a finite window to drop expensive packages and that window's passed in my opinion.

You're most likely right.

I'm surprised they blew the opportunity.

A XIV or Soldier X as the celebration shoe is an extreme let down

@hallywoodxo, not sure what Nike's plans are but they seem to have eased off on the LBJ line in general. Maybe they feel he's older and there's more incentive to go with their younger athletes?

@nuclear90, I don't think people are really checking for Soldiers whereas iDs in general tend to be very difficult to sell. In the grander scheme, the sneaker fad has cooled off (due to market over-saturation) and you'll either have to be patient or price your kicks aggressively.

Last edited:

This a decent looking shoe. My desire for LBJ shoes has tanked, but that's a nice shoe. The tan color always looks good to me but for some reason I always think "Lugz" when I see it.....

Is there a thread for those 13 Low Summer Packs? I feel dumb can't find em anywhere

Last edited:
@hallywoodxo, not sure what Nike's plans are but they seem to have eased off on the LBJ line in general. Maybe they feel he's older and there's more incentive to go with their younger athletes?

@nuclear90, I don't think people are really checking for Soldiers whereas iDs in general tend to be very difficult to sell. In the grander scheme, the sneaker fad has cooled off (due to market over-saturation) and you'll either have to be patient or price your kicks aggressively.

I don't think the lifetime contract would have been given if they're easing off his line.

What a remarkable year for Lebron, ironically the opposite for his shoe smh.

not worth the time to post how many cats did their homework while tossin round thier OPINIONS. FACTS on NT are as frequent as unicorns in the front yard

View media item 2152760

so since these 13's were such flop, whats that make the rest on the list ?

PERFORMANCE :smokin

hope EVERYBODY HATES the 14's so they can be gotten sub hundid !!!!

View media item 2152763

In NT logic, "flops" aren't actual units sold or units moved (at any price) in comparison to its competitors. It's all about the perception of success.

I hope the 14 flops too :lol:

the 13s were wack son 
laugh.gif

I don't know who the guy is in the tweet, but I have a feeling he got gifted a few pairs of Lebrons, Jordans and KDs lol

As much as I like Lebron, the 13s "to the consumer" they were a flop. This was the first I've ever seen a shoe actually reduced in price than what was on the box for retail. Secondly, some of the Lebron went from release date straight to the outlets. The Lebron(s) Balance, Space Race, Wine & Gold, and a few more were among the ones that never seen retail stores. I even seen a few GS pairs at the outlet that was never seen release in stores. Seems the that even Nike was either feeling the same way or had no confidence in the Lebrons 13s. Just my thoughts....

I don't know who the guy is in the tweet, but I have a feeling he got gifted a few pairs of Lebrons, Jordans and KDs lol
As much as I like Lebron, the 13s "to the consumer sneaker community" they were a flop. This was the first I've ever seen a shoe actually reduced in price than what was on the box for retail. Secondly, some of the Lebron went from release date straight to the outlets. The Lebron(s) Balance, Space Race, Wine & Gold, and a few more were among the ones that never seen retail stores. I even seen a few GS pairs at the outlet that was never seen release in stores. Seems the that even Nike was either feeling the same way or had no confidence in the Lebrons 13s. Just my thoughts....

Fixed. The general consumer doesnt care to call something a flop to begin with.

I think What thes are done. They realized how terrible they got with designing a dope what the shoe at the Kd 8 What the.

Back
Top Bottom