THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

Sad to say im only 3 pairs in. The Luxbron, maroon lows, and the Olympic lows. And im thinking of selling the Luxbrons....

No more of this model for me, lack luster kilt it... Besides i went in on the 12s with 9 pairs...

Last edited:
I want the grey lows and the black lows but I don't have a good reason to buy them, I still have my luxbron and F13, waiting on a us release of the elite exts or a discount overseas

sorry if this has been discussed before, but how do the Elite's fit? are they more TTS or are they super narrow like the OG 13's??
In my opinion there are more TTS, I have a wide foot and felt that the 13s (probably due to that random foamposite piece in the laces) fit way too tight. The Kurim used for the Elites got rid of that discomfort for me.

Crazy how the 13's fit different. The beginning versions fit me weird, whereas the later versions fit me better and not as restrictive. Black Lions been callin me.

LeBron keeps teasing us by wearing new versions of old models in the past couple of offseasons. Just start bringing out the retros already! :lol:

It makes sense though. Those lows have a hang tab on the with Roman numeral III so it would seem like that's apart of the pack.

Yeah that hang tag looks a lot like the one the Kobe pack used. 

And the tag on the III lows had the old school Lion Head Logo on it too:

When I think about it, the IV's he wore this last season were a solid color too, all red. 

They most likely wont do a Fade to Black, most likely will be cavalier themed. But who knows just a guess on what we've seen so far. Those cheetah print 2s, all blue 3s, all red 4s, idk

How can u guys not like the Command Force and Easter CW for the LBJ13?

Last edited:
How can u guys not like the Command Force and Easter CW for the LBJ13?

Command Forces are the best CW of the highs IMO. Damn shame they never got a proper release. I'm still hoping to find a pair for a decent price.

OAN, crazy it's about to be October and we still haven't seen the 14s. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom