THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

I kinda wondered if Nike would do anythingn about the F13 aftet what happened to Paris. It's smart if they do recall that colorway.

They shouldn't "recall" anything. The shoes will probably be back up in a week. If they don't take them down, it would be seen as insensitive.

All it takes is one dumb person on social media seeing shoes with blood-splatter and the next thing you know "Nike supports ISIS!"

Them PEs are dope but I wanna see something like when he was with the heat that was just jaw dropping. I know it's early but I got high expectations for the shoe. So far it isn't as bad as it seemed.

Lebron tweeted before the game last night regarding Paris and then proceeded to wear the F13s. I did notice NDC took them down for now but like others said, they'll probably be back up at some point. The hat/shirt/socks are still up.

smokin.gif
:smokin:smokin

best yet, IMO
Shoes are nice, but the shorts look terrible 
eyes.gif

lebrons are dead to me i don't like the new futuristic look about them if its not 9s or 8s then im not intrested

no one in that pic are sneakerheads...everynone's eyes are focused up on him holding the ball...lol

Picked up a pair of the f13th's on Saturday Morning at my local mall. IMO these are sick. I'm actually going to hoop in them, wish Curry could come out with some better colorways!

no one in that pic are sneakerheads...everynone's eyes are focused up on him holding the ball...lol
:lol: they're sitting courtside (or close to it) theyve seen his kicks, it only takes a second to see what they about. If it was me id be watching the game too

Imma try and cop db and multi this weekend couple spots in the area are getting dbs so its worth a try...

laugh.gif
they're sitting courtside (or close to it) theyve seen his kicks, it only takes a second to see what they about. If it was me id be watching the game too
lol...i would be on here giving you guys an in depth review of the kix!
roll.gif

that's not that short. MJ wore those length and they were consider baggy shorts. interesting how 20 years have the view changed. 

In my opinion, that's the best length for basketball shorts. Having them longer than covering the knees might look cool outside, but for playing basketball i definitely prefer that cut. Mid 90's cut is my favorite.

Back
Top Bottom