THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

Or they could go the opposite and start retroing some of the more popular models/colourways to try get some more interest.

But I agree in terms of the signature model, I really hope the 14 changes direction drastically.
I've read that retros will happen in November/December, not sure how true it is. 

The good thing about the 14's is they'll be $175 instead of $200 so that's already a plus

Or they could go the opposite and start retroing some of the more popular models/colourways to try get some more interest.

But I agree in terms of the signature model, I really hope the 14 changes direction drastically.

idk seems once you start retros the newer line kinda dies

This. Tbqh-even a AZG (Lebron 1) retro would be a huge deal and would take attention away from the line's flagship models ZS10 or Lebron 14 (ironically not sure which it would be).

It is kind of strange that a line as popular as Lebron's has such identity problems.

And the AZG wasn't ALL THAT popular originally anyway. Certainly not like the Lebron IIs.

Honestly the AZGs and IIs are all I care to see make a comeback.

And the AZG wasn't ALL THAT popular originally anyway. Certainly not like the Lebron IIs.

Honestly the AZGs and IIs are all I care to see make a comeback.
meh I won't buy any of those models, 5s and 7s are all i'm waiting for and the return of the X

The only place I've seen the birds of paradise lows is at Finish Line. Are they not selling them anywhere else?

^^
Looks like that custom pair is a reissue of some sort as it lacks the Nike Sphere sock liner. Nevertheless it looks like trash. :smh:

Please help me out!
I recently bought XIII BHM and I have the same issue like the guy I quoted above. They are amazing shoes, but the only thing that bothers me is that side foot pain. Like there is an inner wire that presses the outer side of the foot. It is all good when I put them on, but after 1 hour of wearing them the pain gets worse and unbearable. I wore them 4 times, so I didn't really break them in. Did anyone else have the same issue and how did you manage to get it done? Or at least give me an advice to break them in.
Thank you in advance!

The pain in that spot never went away! I had to take them off during a game because I found myself not wanting to make certain cuts or run because of the pain I was experiencing on court. I also experienced pain on the top of my foot. This shoe needed a tongue which would have solved many problems with this shoe. Had to sell them off! :smh:

Last edited:
The pain in that spot never went away! I had to take them off during a game because I found myself not wanting to make certain cuts or run because of the pain I was experiencing on court. I also experienced pain on the top of my foot. This shoe needed a tongue which would have solved many problems with this shoe. Had to sell them off! :smh:

Same deals here. Man that top foot pain was unbearable. I loved the design of the 13 but that and that pinky toe area was mean burning sensation.

I already have a vanchetta ext but I guess if I want to atleast keep LeBron complete i'll have to pick these up on sale

Please help me out!

I recently bought XIII BHM and I have the same issue like the guy I quoted above. They are amazing shoes, but the only thing that bothers me is that side foot pain. Like there is an inner wire that presses the outer side of the foot. It is all good when I put them on, but after 1 hour of wearing them the pain gets worse and unbearable. I wore them 4 times, so I didn't really break them in. Did anyone else have the same issue and how did you manage to get it done? Or at least give me an advice to break them in.

Thank you in advance!
Update on this case!

I finally managed to break them in. I didn't use any special technique, I just wore them. It took me 6 times wearing them (5 times just walking + 1 time playing in them) to reach the point when there is no longer pain wearing them. I still feel that spot bit, so I broke them in about 90%, but it isn't uncomfortable in any way. So let's say they take around 8-10 times wearing them to break them in fully, which is way too much, but I don't mind it once they fit good. Now that it's all said and done, I can finally enjoy them, because these shoes are awesome.

And a quick review of LeBron XIII BHM:

+ amazing design

+ great ankle lock

+ impressivly light for "bulky" look

+ soft on landing

+ very comfortable

+ good traction

- hard to break in

- different tounge and lacing system

- not very breathable

Score: 8.5/10

Last edited:
:nerd: wow i agree 110% with the above . only problem i am having is i got 10 pair, i use 4 to play in(only hoop shoe for me now), when u DONT wear a pair for a while, say a week or more....they seem to kinda tighten up again. it goes away alot quicker that a DS pair obviously. broke the team reds out again 2 days ago after not wearin em for 2 weeks and they felt brand new for a bit

opening nights still my fav by a hair over on courts. black lions #3

Back
Top Bottom